Wheel Fitment Charts!

I'm trying to trade my RPFJuans for some wider ones lol 17x9.5 +18 :D

Ayyee! i have 18x9.5 +12 all around, I want to eventually get something wider in the rear, wouldn't mind going staggered but at least a x10
I saw an 18x11 9thgen coupe on Instagram and I'm talking to him to see what i have to do to get that wide and lay frame!

Ayyee! i have 18x9.5 +12 all around, I want to eventually get something wider in the rear, wouldn't mind going staggered but at least a x10
I saw an 18x11 9thgen coupe on Instagram and I'm talking to him to see what i have to do to get that wide and lay frame!

Daaaamn! lol that's dope! I've seen two guys on IG running crazy specs on coupes, one was blue with 18x11 and another one was black with 18x10! I want to stay static and run some crazy widths for now, saving up for bags hahaha.

I'm gonna guess a shave/massive pull in the rear and probably a pull up front too :O

...so your willing to drop 3K on a air ride set up, yet you wont spend the extra money to get a SI with all around better performing car? this boggles the **** out of my mind

...so your willing to drop 3K on a air ride set up, yet you wont spend the extra money to get a SI with all around better performing car? this boggles the **** out of my mind
This isn't uncommon. A number of people are into stance scene & looks over performance mods. There are a number of LX owners who have more money in their wheel/tire/suspension setup than the cost of going with the SI.

Damn right, do you have an issue with that? If i wanted a stupid Si, I would have gotten a stupid Si. If you don't have anything positive to say then shut the hell up please. Thank you!

Back