Wheel Fitment Charts!

youll look close to that just with a lil more gap and less camber in the rear or if you want go with 18x9 youll have less gap.
I couldn't really see how much gap you had because it was in the shade. Do you have any more side photos of your sweet ride in the light with the drop?

any camber, what are your* wheel/tire specs ?
the front to me didnt look like it camber at all or maybe a lil i cant tell but the back i think its at like -1 or -1.5
rims:17x9 +35
tires:215/45/17

Last edited:
the front to me didnt look like it camber at all or maybe a lil i cant tell but the back i think its at like -1 or -1.5
rims:17x9 +35
tires:215/45/17

nice, thinking about a similar setup on my tw with takata green rpf1s
thanks for the quick reply

just worried about camber eating up my tires

nice, thinking about a similar setup on my tw with takata green rpf1s
thanks for the quick reply

just worried about camber eating up my tires

the camber wear is not bad at all as long as there no toe youll be fine a new set of tires with this camber will lasts you about a year an a half to 2 years if you drive like me lol

Hey im really looking into the esm 002 17x8.5 et20 can anybody tell me if ill have any problems or will have to roll fenders or camber?? Any help will be appreciated hoping to get wheels really soon just want to get an idea of how itll look

Hey guys thought this would be great to start something like this!
Simply post your car type, wheel type, sizing, tire sizing, how much your lowered, whether you have rolled fenders or not, and of course any issues you may have with fitment/rubbing etc :)

Keep posting, and either myself or a mod will update the info :)

Check out the Wheels thread!
HERE!

For Tire fitments, please see the following thread! :)
Tire Stretching!!

Here we are!

[gss]key=0AiVFjJSVihzLdHFnTS0xeFJ4YjlldXVQMUJNTFNxYmc&output=html[/gss]
anybody knows 2013 civic hybrid ca fit 17x7 45off set.
like si rims and tire.
thanks.

This is a really nubie question, but what is the bolt pattern for the 2013 LX civic sedan
looking to buy some 17x7 buddy club racing wheels

Back