Wheel Fitment Charts!

Hey guys I have a question I planing tk buy some 18x9.5 wheels but I dont really know the offset. I was thinking 38 35 or 22 but I need help, im willing to run camber I already have -3 in the rear -1 in the back, also planning to get some 235 35 18 tires falken fk 512. And my previous setup were varrstoen es2 17x9 30 215 45 17. Thanks guys

i didnt want to make a new thread, so i'll just post this question here.
In the summer i want to go a bit lower now that i'm on coils, what do you think is the lowest i can go on stock wheels/tires before it starts to rub on the fender?

i didnt want to make a new thread, so i'll just post this question here.
In the summer i want to go a bit lower now that i'm on coils, what do you think is the lowest i can go on stock wheels/tires before it starts to rub on the fender?
unless you put spacers, it shouldnt rub unless you go really low (like max out the coilover) I know the front rubs a little when turning if its max low on bc coils.

yeah its super dumb!! My wheels didnt come with center caps either! Advan wanted $300 for 4 caps. so i said **** it and i bought $20 ebay ones and put red honda decals on them hahahaha

Do any of you know the specs I can run without having camber arms? And would I need camber arms for running a 18x9+25? And if I do run those specs. What size tires would I need?

Hey so I'm don't know much about wheel fitment. I really like these 17x9's +22 that I saw and what to get I'm currently on skunk 2 springs. What do u guys think I need to do to make this work? Any help is much appreciated.

Hey will these fit? Pretty sure they will just wanna double check before I get them
pe3e2y8u.jpg

you're trying to go as wide as possible without fender work? I have 18x9+29 Advan RS's and they almost never rub. im on hfp suspension, with 225/40/18 tire (biggest tire i could go with without rubbing)

255's on 9.5" wide with rub like mad

Back