Wheel Fitment Charts!

Ok so I just saw the original post with the picture lol
So you're slammed! Run a 205/40/18 on those and you will be perfect. I ran a 215 on my 9.5s and rubbed, which is why I only had those tires for two days....you can even run stock camber arms and sit fine.
My camber arms are set to stock length and I sit perfect, IMO.

Hello everyone, I was thinking of getting the Varrstoen ES8s in 18x9.5 but from the looks of things I would have to do more work than I am planning on doing for a car I have only owned since 06/06/14 lol What does someone suggest for a good wheel spec in 17s? I will be lowered on BC Racing Coils and want a nice look for my DBP Ex Coupe. I have been looking at Enkei RPF1s and can get them in pretty much any offset

Im getting a 18X9 +35. can anyone help me with a tire size that will fit my car with my drop without rubbing?View attachment 39631
this is will be insanely hard. 18x9+35 with 205/40/18 i'm pretty sure you'll still rub. Make sure you take inner fender liners out. 205 is probably your best bet though. Anything bigger will rub even more!

Im getting 18X9.5 wheels and with my drop im asking what tires would be good to clear my fenders with my drop? ^^^^^
oh now it's 9.5 wide? better pull and roll fenders. 18x9+25 even will be fine with 205/40/18 and serious fener pull and roll. Or just cut the fenders and have them rebuilt

oh now it's 9.5 wide? better pull and roll fenders. 18x9+25 even will be fine with 205/40/18 and serious fener pull and roll. Or just cut the fenders and have them rebuilt
i kinda dont want to do anything that dramatic.

Nice. How much camber are you running?

Looks like stock camber length...perfect.
Maybe 18s are different, but I ran 17x9.5 +30 with 205/40s on stock fenders and never rubbed at all...

yeah natural camber till my camber arms come in

You can honestly leave it as is. Unless you plan on rolling or cutting fenders, it's pointless to spend the money for a couple of tenths of degrees on camber, ya know.
But it's your car, not mine lol

Last edited:
@FG4 Pjay I see you have Whistler Kr1s! Look Great! quick question, they fit with no issues? and are you running the 17s or the 18s?

You can honestly leave it as is. Unless you plan on rolling or cutting fenders, it's pointless to spend the money for a couple of tenths of degrees on camber, ya know.
But it's your car, not mine lol
actually i got a very mild roll and it fits clean. i tuck the rim.

Back