Wheel purchasing !

awww sorry guys! I can enable and disable mine by adding s fuse there. i paired a tpms sensor last summer with my car on a wheel i had and as soon as i pulled the fuse... boom issue gone :)

So say i still wanted my fuses in their place, would the whole tmps thing work? Webby posted that video but now I'm confused.

So say i still wanted my fuses in their place, would the whole tmps thing work? Webby posted that video but now I'm confused.
not sure what you're asking? You can transfer tpms sensors from one set of wheels to another. If you reuse the stock sensors, you don't have to deal with having others reprogrammed by honda.

not sure what you're asking? You can transfer tpms sensors from one set of wheels to another. If you reuse the stock sensors, you don't have to deal with having others reprogrammed by honda.
Yeah that answered my question. Once people started talking about fuses I got confused because I only wanted to know about the TPMS. Thanks!

bump - did anyone try the fuse trick in the US & deflate the tires to confirm???

And you deflated the tires after so it would normally trigger the sensors?
#40**** lol sorry

but yes, tried it with one, sensor light stayed on because it only detected one tire sensor haha

still, pulled the fuse, off goes the module, off goes to indicator :)

I tried, but nothing happened, my car was off should it have been on?

Okay so I am trying this now, I have installed snow tires in the front with wheels with no sensors, pulled tpms sensor(#40) and it still shows the TPMS sensor on the imid, also pulled fuse #24 which disabled traction control, but that also disabled ABS and assisted power steering. Has there been another solution to this or no? Otherwise I will just drive around with the msgs and just not have any ABS or power steering assist.

Okay so I am trying this now, I have installed snow tires in the front with wheels with no sensors, pulled tpms sensor(#40) and it still shows the TPMS sensor on the imid, also pulled fuse #24 which disabled traction control, but that also disabled ABS and assisted power steering. Has there been another solution to this or no? Otherwise I will just drive around with the msgs and just not have any ABS or power steering assist.

No. The only solution is to swap the sensors over or pick up another set, either with new codes or cloners.

No. The only solution is to swap the sensors over or pick up another set, either with new codes or cloners.

right thats if you do not want no lights on and have a functional ABS and power steering, but you could pull fuse 24 and lose all functions and it will disable VSA but this is not a very good option because you will be fighting the EPS, so the next best thing which I just did and drove around like this, is beside from the obvious sensors and what not, but just disconnect the ABS/VSA unit which is located behind right side headlight in the engine compartment, Now if you do this beware that you "WILL NOT HAVE ABS or Traction control assist at all. Another thing is also you have to make sure to seal up the connections of the unit and connectors with a plastic bag and some zipties to prevent water intrusion and corrosion, this option is still not very wise unless you know what your getting yourself into and are mechanically inclined. Those that know nothing or very little I would recommend not doing this otherwise, this is your only option it seems if you do not want to buy some new sensors...This is also good for those who want to AutoX on the weekends as well. oh and the fuses can be plugged back in as well.

Reactions: Nix
Back