wheels fitment??

math_fb6

2014 fb6 lowered on d2 racing springs
(2" drop) im interessed on a set of enkei pf01 18x9 +45 wrapped on 225/40 or 215/40

is somebody have that setup? at lease those spec? just to give me a quick look on the fitment

thx

17" or 18" won't make much difference as the outer diameter can be maintained with a shorter sidewall on the tire. The circumference on a 17 or 18 can be identical. Just tire width, wheel width, and offset are all you really need to compare. Also punch the tire sizes into one of the online calculators and you should be able to see the comparison in size between a 225/45/17 and a 225/40/18. They are almost the same.

17" or 18" won't make much difference as the outer diameter can be maintained with a shorter sidewall on the tire. The circumference on a 17 or 18 can be identical. Just tire width, wheel width, and offset are all you really need to compare. Also punch the tire sizes into one of the online calculators and you should be able to see the comparison in size between a 225/45/17 and a 225/40/18. They are almost the same.
i understand that!! ill probably re-using my oem tire 225/40/18!! i just wanna make they dont rip off my fender on a 18x9 +45

Reactions: Nix
Fitment towards the strut will be tight. You may need to run a 3mm spacer to clear in the front. I would not recommend running anymore than a 3mm spacer on the stock studs though. Neg camber will definitely help if your close to the fender.

Fitment towards the strut will be tight. You may need to run a 3mm spacer to clear in the front. I would not recommend running anymore than a 3mm spacer on the stock studs though. Neg camber will definitely help if your close to the fender.
perfect[emoji106] and for my fender.. is it gonna fit with the 225/40 stretched?

I don't think you'll have an issue.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/18x9-45.11495/page-2

Last post by FG4PJ - he's on 18x9.5 but on a very stretched tire and with a more aggressive offset. I think you should be fine based on that. You might need a slight liner tuck or rear fender roll. I think you'll make it though. I personally wouldn't run anything less than a 225 width on a 9" wheel. If you get camber bolts in the front and camber arms for the rear I bet you could dial in a little more negative camber if you rub slightly.

I don't think you'll have an issue.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/18x9-45.11495/page-2

Last post by FG4PJ - he's on 18x9.5 but on a very stretched tire and with a more aggressive offset. I think you should be fine based on that. You might need a slight liner tuck or rear fender roll. I think you'll make it though. I personally wouldn't run anything less than a 225 width on a 9" wheel. If you get camber bolts in the front and camber arms for the rear I bet you could dial in a little more negative camber if you rub slightly.
thx for your help @Nix @webby

Reactions: Nix
Back