Why so much Lamborghini Veneno hate?

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It seems every article I see on the car screams about how ugly or outrageous it is. "Looks like its from a sci-fi movie" Have all of these "editors" forgotten where Lamborghini's place is? This is what they do. Ferrari is the elegant, race heritage smooth car. And Lamborghini has always been the huge motor, who cares about racing, big brawler of the bunch. You think Lamborghini, and you think of extravagant design, crazy doors, big engines, and exotic materials.

I think the Veneno is the perfect definition of what Lamborghini is as a company. They make the things other super car companies wouldn't think of making. Its the big bad brawler wearing 500 gold chains and diamond sunglasses. Deal with it. lol.

sorry just had to rant. Sick of automotive writers completely forgetting the rolls of certain auto makers.

Lamborghini started out as a farm equipment manufacturer and bought & owned several Ferraris' and asked Ferrari for some changes, and Ferrari told him to stick to tractors........ And from there we know the rest.

I like Lamborghinis' !!!!!!!!

Back