Wisdom Teeth...

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
So who had them removed? All of them? Only a few? What age?

I'm getting all 4 of mine taken out tomorrow.

Wish me luck (and my wife also lol)

I had them all taken out, was like 19? Got real sick the day of after the surgery. But after that I was fine, I just didn't take well to all the meds they gave me.

Got all 4 of mine out last year. Worst part is the shots in the roof of your mouth. Then the next day it just feels like someone beat on your jaw lol. But I was already eating soft food (sushi) the next day

I got all of mine done last year too. The dentist did not cut the gums. All he did was the numbing shots and used some kind of pry bar to pull them out. Lol. It was kinda scary, but I did not feel a thing. BTW, I wasn't drugged. He was having trouble doing the top ones bc I was 'too old' and the wisdom teeth were completely grown. The dentist told me that the older a person is, the harder it is to remove the wisdom teeth. The best time to remove them is before 18 years of age.

So who had them removed? All of them? Only a few? What age?

I'm getting all 4 of mine taken out tomorrow.

Wish me luck (and my wife also lol)
Are they impacted? Good luck, but you should be fine. It's a pretty common/easy process.

Just had all mine out the day before new years eve and they knocked me out. Hurt for a few days and then today was my first day I could stand to be off pain meds

Don't worry! You will make it :thumb: You might feel pretty blah for a few days but other than that just take care to follow the instructions they give you and you're set!

Ask your DDS about using "hydrogen peroxide" at home after the extraction ................ 50/50 water/hpx , slush around in mouth........ I do this on a weekly basis(also whitens teeth).

Good luck! I had all 4 taken out 2 years ago when i was 17.. it was the worst thing ever. But mine was a rare case as i got 4 dry sockets and they had to drill part of my jawbone out, as well as me being alert and feeling everything, and in top of that the percosets didnt work for me.... but all my friends who had it at the same time were just fine! Haha

Foodwise i would say to eat lots of scrambled eggs and potato pancakes, because you dont really have to chew that much and its better than smoothies!

I had steak as my meal. Lol.

I am very lucky to only have the top two. I'm supposed to have them out as I was told I had no room for them to even think of coming in. They only started to come in 2 yrs ago?
Not fond of the idea :giggle:

I had no issues with my wisdom teeth. But the dentist recommended to get them removed. He more likely did that to squeeze out more money from my insurance. Lol.

Not even fair a little bit!! I dont think i could open my mouth very wide for like two weeks haha
I had to eat it with my head tilted. Lol.

I had two taken out at a time. My exp wasn't so bad. Worst part couldn't eat for about 8 hours . Novocain made me num no pain.

Back