Wisdom Teeth...

I just had two pulled and a cap on the third, one was what was left of a wisdom tooth , the other was what was left of the wisdom tooth damage , she numbed the shot out if me but pried them out , gum still hurts but the other 3 will never grow in so that us it for me..,

All removed at the same time, surgically I was 22. Didn't have anyone to take of me thou..

Thanks everyone. I was knocked out for the surgery. I remember putting the cap on (to cover my hair) and I was like Nooo don't mess my hair up (those who know me I hate my hair messed up lol) and after that I remember waking up to a hot nurse talking to me. My mom (she doesn't work) took me so she came in a the nurse went over everything. Then the nurse gave me some soda (boo Pepsi) and some apple sauce :)

Good luck Jeff.

Thanks. I was suppose to have surgery at 130 but didn't get into the OR (that's what they called it) until 3pm. I was home in my bed at 515pm.

Are they impacted? Good luck, but you should be fine. It's a pretty common/easy process.

I believe 3 were impacted. One was through and chipped away (part of the tooth missing)

I had no issues with my wisdom teeth. But the dentist recommended to get them removed. He more likely did that to squeeze out more money from my insurance. Lol.

Oh I'm sure that's the case. Mine recommended the two bottoms (they were the worst out of the four). But she said that might as well do all four. I couldn't argue with her because:

A: I don't want to go back again and do this all over
B: She was this hot Middle Eastern woman and made me go goo-goo ga-ga bwahahaha :excited:

Yes I'm alive. :wave:

My guess is he's probably still trippin out on the pain meds! haha

My pain meds are liquid since I'm a little kid and can't swallow pills :rotfl: I'm only 28 years old..

I haven't really needed to take them. I took some last night around 10pm and some about an hour ago.

wasn't it great fun trying to drink the first time?

wasn't it great fun trying to drink the first time?

No issues man. The nurse gave me Pepsi (yuck Coke is better) when i was in the bed waking up in the surgical center. Also ate some apple sauce while i was there.

@bootyluvr did you get to keep em?

Nope. They wouldn't let me. :(

My mom got $100 from the tooth fairy when she got her 4 pulled!
...and she didn't even bring them home!

Your tooth fairy sucks LOL

$25/tooth! Damn

Yeah my tooth fairy (wife) sucks lol

Back