Work Experiences/Rant Thread.....

Just when you think you have seen it all... I had to unload this during lunch a few days ago. Massive isn't the word! :D2013-06-13 08.10.56R.jpg

Oh, and I had to take it apart today.... some hero managed to bend the rod in it.... powered it out with oil for the first few feet.

Last edited:
Cringe rating: Just a facepalm... hard one.

Work place: Computer parts warehouse.

Incident: Return of a (fake) SD card.

What happened: Someone took the label of an SD card, badly I might add... one of the corners was wrinkled from picking it off. They then proceed to put it on a "blank", the ones they put in the laptop card readers to block out dust. The returns department then shurgged and went ahead with the claim and sent it back to the manufacturer... in Taiwan :spinning: Best of all, the reply was simply "not our product". I could imagine that person typing a 5 page rant on how to recognize a *real* SD card and finally deleting it and put in the generic reply.

My job has been so stressful lately I have been waking up in the night having dreams that I'm still there. I'll sit right up and start panicking that I left and no ones there and the list is piling up. Last night I had the nightmare that I got fired.... ugh... woke up all sweaty.

I hate when I can't turn off when I get home.

Hate how my job has gotten so uptight lately all cause some officers cant do their rounds properly...sigh, they called me to ask about why my report isn't on the Network Drive yet....umm maybe because my shift isn't over yet? UGGGHHHH, so I had to save it so they can see and make sure i'm doing my job right. I know my building like the back of my hand too, just pisses me off that they treat me like i'm dumb :rantsmiley: :rantsmiley: :rantsmiley: :rantsmiley:

I work at QuikTrip im one of the assistant managers. I had a customer complain I was ignoring him when he was trying to check out mind you he was not standing by the check up counter and was searching through the bananas when I ask if hes ready to check out he then gets very angry accusing me of ignoring him because he is Mexican and proceeds to tell me that it happens to him in mexico too. he also says he is going to complain to my corporate office. im half Spanish half Italian so knowing his complaint is going to have no merit I reply "the complaint cards are on the wall sir my name is Eric DELEON ::cough cough:: looking dumbfounded he quickly grabs his purchased items and barrels out the door :rockwoot:

I work at QuikTrip im one of the assistant managers. I had a customer complain I was ignoring him when he was trying to check out mind you he was not standing by the check up counter and was searching through the bananas when I ask if hes ready to check out he then gets very angry accusing me of ignoring him because he is Mexican and proceeds to tell me that it happens to him in mexico too. he also says he is going to complain to my corporate office. im half Spanish half Italian so knowing his complaint is going to have no merit I reply "the complaint cards are on the wall sir my name is Eric DELEON ::cough cough:: looking dumbfounded he quickly grabs his purchased items and barrels out the door :rockwoot:

:rotfl:

There was also one time where a bum came in high on some kind of dope and he was over by my icee machines talking jibberish and it sounded like he was singing in his jibberish then he starts waving and bowing to something on the ceiling. He then proceeds into my bathroom and I see 2 other bums walk in and go into the bathroom. After about 5 minutes I go in to see what's going on and I walk into 3 bums by the sinks attempting to "bathe" themselves as they are still doing their bum worshiping to their bum god. Lol I had to call the cops to get them out and after they had been taken away the arresting officer came over and got his monster and his chew and was like " WTF they were baptizing themselves praying for forgiveness from the dope gods. I DIED laughing

My job consists of handling transfers from one dept to another. Customer Service is slacking hard and I have to do their job basically. Yet same time last year I was complaining about Sales not doing their job.

Is this work Karma?! Mind you it's two different companies that are in question.

Update: back in Customer Service / Support. Again, getting angry members / customers because of something that I have no control over because of their rewards and money is missing.... Gahhhhhh.

Here's a good one to show actually how stupid criminals are. Right before leaving work a male subject in his mid 20s decided that he didn't want to pay for any of the meat items he selected. He began concealing everything into his backpack, about $40.00 worth. He ended up going to an area of the store where I have no camera coverage, so I had to go pretend to 'shop' for a bit. He saw me 'shopping.' Long story short, when he passed all points of purchase and exited the store I ran out to apprehend him. Of course he denied everything, most do. I explained that I have everything on camera, he claimed because he saw me 'shopping' that I don't. Clearly he doesn't know how a surveillance system works. Before he fled the area he gave me a full name and address, usually when this happens it's a fake. I decided to call the police, lo and behold it was his real name and address LOL!

Back