xXFlash21Xx's TW '15 Sedan

xXFlash21Xx

Myrtle Beach, SC
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I traded my 2012 SOP SI Coupe for my new 2015 SI Sedan. I have a few things added to the Sedan already. New pictures will be added tomorrow with all of the updates

2012 -
21.jpeg

The new 2015 -
IMG_0409.jpg

Exterior -

Rep Mugan style window visors
8k HID Low Beams
Red Fog light overlays
White overlays on the SI emblems
Civic badge delete
JDM H badges
Rear Window Visor
Carbon Fiber wrapped hood and rear chrome trim

Interior -

6" Bubble Shift Knob
Red "H" Emblem
Red LED Lights under the dash
YoSpeed cup holder cover

Suspension -

Ksport Pro Coilovers

Engine -

DC Sports Intake
K Series Battery Tie Down

Last edited:
Congrats on the new ride. What made you switch it up?

What did you do with the wheels? Putting them on the sedan?

Might be the angle on the pic but the front chrome grill looks almost black.

Here are a few of the updates I have done. Coils will be going on sunday. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures.

IMG_0424.jpg
IMG_0425.jpg
IMG_0426.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg

@Nomar06 im trying to sell them to a buddy right now. Looking to go with 18's and something wider then the 7" width. And the chrome does look black. Wish it came that way not a fan of the chrome. I hope to get all that plasti dipped black soon until I decide if I want to paint it or wrap them.

@Nomar06 im trying to sell them to a buddy right now. Looking to go with 18's and something wider then the 7" width. And the chrome does look black. Wish it came that way not a fan of the chrome. I hope to get all that plasti dipped black soon until I decide if I want to paint it or wrap them.

The wheels on your previous car. What are they? If your buddy won't buy them then please let me know.

Yeah it does suck. But they are going to send me a shipping label to send them back and then I have to wait another 2 weeks before they get the right ones in stock.

I guess if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. Cracked the windshield this past weekend. And all it has done is spread across. :banghead: IMG_0436.jpg

The Windshield on the 9ths suck, my wife rode around with a small chip on her CRV windshield for 4 years and never once spread. My moms LX has had 2 chips and both spread across within hours

Check your policy. Some NY insurance policies offer free windshield replacement
Yeah my insurance covers the whole thing and my monthly payment wont be affected either.

The Windshield on the 9ths suck, my wife rode around with a small chip on her CRV windshield for 4 years and never once spread. My moms LX has had 2 chips and both spread across within hours
How did the windshield crack that low?

Yeah they do or there was something wrong with it under the plastic piece. I was reaching across the car to lift the opposite wiper blade and leaned onto the glass and that's when it pop and spider-ed across half the windshield. So I have to wait until Monday to get it fixed.

Back