xXFlash21Xx's TW '15 Sedan

Finally got an alignment and had me fenders rolled. Thinking about lowering the car a little more. Might get another inch

Finally added a little extra bass to the car. Stock wasn't enough for me. And I can't complain about anything because everything was free.

View attachment 51804

What woofer is that? And it looks like a kicker amp right? Looking good!

Also added red overlays to the fogs for some of the shows that are at night. Also goes along with the rest of the red on the vehicle.

View attachment 51805

Looks nice! That would get you a ticket so quick here in FL lol

@r18-power Its just a 10" JL Audio shallow Sub. Got it from a buddy for free so made it work. And yeah the fogs I don't run only for looks and will turn on when pulling into a night show or get together. This is my current set up in the trunk. Its not the best but again all the material i got for free. IMG_0960.JPG

Nice man! I had a 10" pioneer slim subwoofer, I loved the space I had in my trunk, but it blew up lol I now have a 12" kicker comp r with a ported box and its big

Be careful with the red fog overlays. That's an instant ticket anywhere. Red can only be illuminated in the rear of a car (brake lights). White/yellow can only be in the front. You can look it up in your state laws.

Subscribed.

What are you lowered on? (Didn't read 1st post or the rest of the thread lol)

Edit: I see coilovers but it said waiting. I guess you installed them since you are low lol

Be careful with the red fog overlays. That's an instant ticket anywhere. Red can only be illuminated in the rear of a car (brake lights). White/yellow can only be in the front. You can look it up in your state laws.

Yeah I don't run with them on. Only time they come on is when I pull into an event. Most other times is for looks during the day.

Back