xXFlash21Xx's TW '15 Sedan

Any suggestions on lowering my 2013 ex-l on stock rims with 225/55/16 on it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are those the hybrid taillight's or something else? Either way, lookin great!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Are those the hybrid taillight's or something else? Either way, lookin great!

They are the eagle eye tails from eBay. I wanted the hybrids but didn't want to get the extra wire harnesses for them to fit. These were plug and play.

All just depends on how low you are looking to go. Coilovers are great to get low and handle well but springs are cheaper.
I bought the megan 1.5 drop all the way around. Do you think that will be to low with that size tire? Thanks for all ur help.

They are not on yet. Either tomorrow or Wed. Its a work in progress.

feb0ce41b85eb1d73a308c832c0579c0.jpg

They are not on yet. Either tomorrow or Wed. Its a work in progress.

feb0ce41b85eb1d73a308c832c0579c0.jpg

They are always a work in progress ya think your done and it keeps going. Lol but to be honest I think you would be good with that. If anything might have to have the fenders rolled.

They are always a work in progress ya think your done and it keeps going. Lol but to be honest I think you would be good with that. If anything might have to have the fenders rolled.
Rolled? Ouch. Single dad on a fixed budget. Do you think maybe I should hold off or jus get a lower profile tire and width. Its soon time for some new rubber.

If it's only a 1.5 inch drop it should be pretty good. If anything when you get new tires you could look at a 45 series instead of the 55. Just not as thick as the ones on there now.

If it's only a 1.5 inch drop it should be pretty good. If anything when you get new tires you could look at a 45 series instead of the 55. Just not as thick as the ones on there now.
Thats what i thought. Thanks for your help with this. Any good sites for engine dressup accessories for 9th gen. Google jus sucks when you do a search.

They are the eagle eye tails from eBay. I wanted the hybrids but didn't want to get the extra wire harnesses for them to fit. These were plug and play.
They are just as eye catching. Wish we had some options for the coupes.....

Rolled? Ouch. Single dad on a fixed budget. Do you think maybe I should hold off or jus get a lower profile tire and width. Its soon time for some new rubber.

You'll actually be just fine with that drop, I had the same tire size 225/55/16 and same drop on my 8th gen civic and I had no issues, you're actually going to love the way its going to look! No fender work is needed, the only time I needed fender work was now because of my 18x8.5 35 wheels, I actually had 18x8 42 on my old 8th gen as well with no fender work and 0 rubbing, both cars had 225/40/18.

Back