Yellow bulbs or overlays for fog lights

WhiteFG4

Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys and gals,

Does anyone have pics of lights on with either yellow fogs or yellow overlays? And overall what's your opinion between the two? I'm debating on which one to get. Sorry of this topic has been covered already. Thanks

Thanks for the comparison. I'm leaning more towards the bulbs. Or maybe both, that might be overkill though.

I have the overlays on mine. I've always been a fan of the yellow lenses for some reason. It all comes down to your opinion but what color is your car?

Bulbs all the way i am not a fan of overlays at all. But i do love the look of yellow fogs so i rock bulbs.
7081115187_57e1829854.jpg

My car left (bulbs) Yum's aka joeliu car right (overlays)

I have the overlays on mine. I've always been a fan of the yellow lenses for some reason. It all comes down to your opinion but what color is your car?

My car is taffeta white. I'm leaning towards the bulbs, seems easier to install, not that either look difficult.

Bulbs all the way i am not a fan of overlays at all. But i do love the look of yellow fogs so i rock bulbs.
My car left (bulbs) Yum's aka joeliu car right (overlays)

Thanks for the side by side comparison :) I'm thinking bulbs. Hopefully someone figures out how to override the fog lights only coming on with the main lights. Id like to rock just the fogs during dusk.

Back