Photos Alabaster Silver Metallic

Yeah this is my first car. The first 7 or 8 months I have been driving my dads 2006 Toyota Tundra so this is much easier to drive and park especially in a High school parking lot. haha

I got my tint Tuesday and its much cooler now. Temp and Style. :)
IMG_4827.JPG

I like the rims like that because they are the same color as the car, think it gives it a nice touch.
Definitely clean.
Depends on the look you want to go for, some people like to lower and put 18's on it, other people like me like to keep the exterior pretty much stock and work on the engine.... just waiting for flash pro to come out

I would love to work on the engine and thats what I was really looking forward to when I bought this car because I knew it only had 150hp but nothing is out for the R18s yet :( gotta wait a bit.

Here's some pic's with my two new mods....... Weathertech floor liners...... window visors from CHH.

33xvpmr.jpg

fx6sr8.jpg

at44n.jpg

2rcykwk.jpg

2j6a7sz.jpg

ve3dpf.jpg

Forgot....... I did some mods to the visor. I smoothed out the edges with sandpaper, and went over the tape sides(edges) with a black magic-marker(as suggested by someone on another Thread) before installing. Looks a lot better.
They are both nice fits, the matts and the visors.

I would have just hit "like" , but the chrome and pattern part of the wheels are too much for me(like the colour).
Agree...wheels are way too much for me too, but the back end is kind of cool. A little over the top too though.

Back