squiggy

Cartographer
VIP Member
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Not sure how everybody would feel about this, but I think it would be interesting to get an idea where everybody is from as well as see if anyone is in your area that you could potentially link up with.

I found a site called ZeeMaps that I would be willing to update with usernames if anyone is willing to share their zipcode. If so, just post it in the thread and I will update the map.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Quick reference:
  • Red - Members
  • Orange - Site Sponsors
  • Purple - Vendors that are not site sponsors
  • Green - Dyno Locations
  • Blue - Locations of Interest
9thCivicMap.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, for those of you who are outside of the US, city and country would work. Forgive my short-sightedness of the greater world!:banghead:

Nice spread so far.
That is what I was thinking. I am hoping we will eventually be able to see some decent clusters, too. also curious about the international folks out there.

I have decided to add locations of interest with Blue Markers. I am going to put full addresses and descriptions in for these locations. I started with Tail of the Dragon. I will probably add affiliates if they have a physical storefront also. If anyone has any other locations of interest, let me know.

I think Dyno locations would also be a good idea. I will color them green. Will everyone please send along info for their closest or known Dyno locations?

I am a bit surprised and disappointed that this idea has lost interest already. :pout:

I am a bit surprised and disappointed that this idea has lost interest already. :pout:
One reason is it doesn't stay in sight to be intered/used.......... would need to be added to the top blue area........ Also there seems to be a lot of ppl that just won't give up their state......... Which would help on so many topics if we knew where they live(State)..................

Back