2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info Discussed

So the headlights for the US isn't a given yet

True Civic enthusiasts work with what they have and what is available, not what isn't vail able yet and they're hoping for.

My buddy that work at Honda looked at the parts numbers of the 2013. Same rear seats different front seats. Same short block number for the Si, but pistons and rings part number are different. Hood, headlight, front bumper are different fenders are same and he doesn't see any projector. Interior has all different part number. Tails extend onto trunk. Front suspension like top hat sway bar struts have different part numbers also. I didn't ask anymore.

Just asked my buddy whos the internet sales guy and he can't say anything yet..just that they go on sale soon. And that the Si wasn't Hondas worry, mostly the lower trims. and of course the expected facelifts..

Is it superficial of me to be livid if they include the cup holder sliding cover that I loved in my 8th gen Civic? That would've helped the interior of the 2012 Civic a great deal. I know it's small - but it always annoyed me!

My big gripe about te cup holders has more to do with their proximity to the shifter. On more than one occasion I've tried to put my bottle of smart water into 3rd lol. Takes a second to realize its not right, but non the less. Ha

My big gripe about te cup holders has more to do with their proximity to the shifter. On more than one occasion I've tried to put my bottle of smart water into 3rd lol. Takes a second to realize its not right, but non the less. Ha

Haha, yes. That's one thing I miss about my 93 hatch and my 98 coupe, the fact that the cup holders were in front of the shifter.

308816_10151274127456391_658869935_n.jpg

Back