stormCIVIC fg3

car looks good! what kind of camera you using?

Nikon coolpix L310 with 25 mm wide-angle to 525 mm super-telephoto range of a 21x optical zoom NIKKOR lens
L310-433x400.jpg

Nikon coolpix L310 with 25 mm wide-angle to 525 mm super-telephoto range of a 21x optical zoom NIKKOR lens
L310-433x400.jpg

Nice piece of glass. I purchased a Nikon d7000 last summer and was always taking pictures of the rides me and my buddy's would go on. Those were street bikes I miss that. I crashed and sold it and haven't picked it up since but this car gives me a reason to!! Keep it up with the pictures they are good shots

Nice piece of glass. I purchased a Nikon d7000 last summer and was always taking pictures of the rides me and my buddy's would go on. Those were street bikes I miss that. I crashed and sold it and haven't picked it up since but this car gives me a reason to!! Keep it up with the pictures they are good shots
thanks a whole lot.

providence and worcester railroad in mass. i always see some amazing graffiti i want to park it next to one of those. Hoping my si is photogenic! :pics:

Got my red JDM badges and LED some and map lights ordered. Can't wait to install. Will post pictures of installation.

Back