stormCIVIC fg3

Dang why're they so cheap?
they just make so many of them they have to get rid of them but trust me they might be cheap but they are the toughest thing ive ever tested on my car. they can take a beating. somrtimes when i go into a corner too fast my car sways alot so it sometimes drags the front mud flaps on the ground at 30-45mph and never have had them crack or even show any wear at all. trust me. you will love me for it. just buy them. dont look back. there worth it. oh and when buying. make the fitment to fit the 2011 civic. thats the ones i have.

Is hardware included? How did you install them?

Is hardware included? How did you install them?
yes hardware is included. and its easy

step1= take the front two and drill three holes where ever you want to drill them.

step2= inside the wheel well you will find some screws already in the well. unscrew those and use those to mount and then use the other screws that came with the flaps and simply screw them into the wells plastic.

*****i will post heavy pictures of a diy of how to do this tomorrow. it may take you 10-15 min. to do this. its real real easy. anybody can do it. ******

Most likely yea but maybe only for the back ones. I don't have the oem ones so this would be a nice little additive

Most likely yea but maybe only for the back ones. I don't have the oem ones so this would be a nice little additive
no go with all four you will love it. it will be a great additive to all four. dont go half way and post pics as soon as you get them installed

I don't understand why you put 15's on? Doesn't stock come with 16's? And I really don't get the type R emblem, just my opinion but I think it looks super tacky.

I don't understand why you put 15's on? Doesn't stock come with 16's? And I really don't get the type R emblem, just my opinion but I think it looks super tacky.
its a lx coupe and it came stock with 15in steelies with wheel covers. and i like the typeR badging because its a r18 engine and thats just what i wanted. i wish someone would make a typeR18 badge. i would replace the badges and use that. and i am going to go to 17in or 18in when i hit the 45000mile mark to replace tires im going to get new wheels too

Last edited:
its a lx coupe and it came stock with 15in steelies with wheel covers. and i like the typeR badging because its a r18 engine and thats just what i wanted. i wish someone would make a typeR18 badge. i would replace the badges and use that. and i am going to go to 17in or 18in when i hit the 45000mile mark to replace tires im going to get new wheels too

Word, after re-reading my post I came off wrong. Cars lookin good, I didn't mean anything rude by it. I used to have a type s badge on my old ek civic with B18 swap. TypeR18 would be cool though too. What's next on the mod list?

Also I would move the type R badge to line up with the hood, or put it on the trunk. But it's your ride and as long as your happy, I'm happy :)

Word, after re-reading my post I came off wrong. Cars lookin good, I didn't mean anything rude by it. I used to have a type s badge on my old ek civic with B18 swap. TypeR18 would be cool though too. What's next on the mod list?
lowering springs and sway bars. and thinking about tinting windows and also im getting red jdm honda badges.

Back