Link Favorite or Craziest Exhaust/Engine Sound videos

I did a lil reading and it seems... this is the decibel rating on TopFuel funny cars

163dB NHRA Top Fuel Dragsters- 5000 to 7000 horsepower

But to put this into perspective....
202dB you can die from the shockwave of that level of volume alone. (at close range)
215dB Space shuttle launches exhaust, approximately 3 miles per second (again, at close range)

I would love to have this car in my neighborhood. The sound is beautiful.
I agree Pagani's sound sweet. They have that nice ripped high pitched euro growl that just sounds exactly like a million dollar+ exotic should. Pagani let's you aftermarket tweak their cars too.. unlike Bugatti who doesn't allow that on their Veyron's. (2.5 mill for ownership and you have to sign a contract that is basically like a lease, which says you can't resell the car to anyone else or tweak it in any way or alter it in any way. If you wish to relinquish ownership it has to go back to them. They also require mechanics who work on their vehicles be flown in from Bugatti and no one else is allowed to work on it. They are nutty with their Veyron)

Everyone goes crazy over Bugatti Veyron's though these days.... they are so popular they are gettin to be a dime a dozen (ok, 30 million dozen, but who is counting)

I much rather have a Zonda or new Pagani Huayra
http://www.pagani.com/huayra/default.aspx
2010-12-11-Pagani-03-049DEFDEF-4.jpg

:yeahthat:

or a Koenigsegg Agera R
http://www.koenigsegg.com/cars/agera-r/images/ :omg:
splash-agera-r-03-1080x550.jpg

I lust over those 2 cars waaaaay more! :leghump:

Awesome link man.

Coincidentally, I used to live in Maryland as a kid I had forgotten we had Chesapeake Bay Tunnel that was just like that (looks identical) engines always do sound amazing in that thing.

nice man you really get a better sense of some of these engine sounds with the tunnel... nice video

I noticed Lambo's and Ferrari's had some of the best sounds in the bunch.

A handful of the Aston Martins were very disappoint

yeah, I felt the same. I was disappointed in some of the aston exhaust notes. The lambo/ferrari notes were much sweeter sounding

One of my favorites thats quite a bit older. I remember watching this back in like 02'. The sound at 16 sec on the 2nd pull......
Yea that 2nd pull kinda surprised me too... that car had a more power than it led on.. sleeper dyno :)

Kenau6's Godspeed FA5 track car. Fastest FWD in Buttonwillow.

Back