Link Favorite or Craziest Exhaust/Engine Sound videos

Blade

Atlanta, GA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
I got a short list here of videos I thought I would share.

Everything from mind blowing over powered engines to just insane sounding ones.

I would be curious to see what videos you all have too.

Without a doubt one of the "craziest" is the Mazda Furai with it's insane rotary engine
Here are a couple vids of that revving and running laps.

Then there is the "weird" .. the Citroen GT...sounds like a motor boat with the prop bouncing in and out of the water line.

Then there is the "insane"... tricked out Ford GT 1500+.. this thing is a beast

There are a ton more that impress me... but I thought I would kick off the thread.

Especially all the F1, Nitro Funny Cars, Land Speed record cars.. they are way over the top.

I was trying to find a video I had of a Pagani that was all after market tweaked that also sounded extremely throaty and commanding. If I find it I will upload it.

Those last two clips are oldies but goodies. Always loved them LOL

I'll see what crazy clips Mr has in his collection :D

lol I don't know if I should be laughing or cheering :hyper:

WTF is this? Is this a thing? If it is what kinda thing is it?

I'm guessing it's either a clown car convention or some weird underground spare parts do-it-yourself'rs convention.

Or some other kinda event I never knew about until today.:confuzzled:

lol It sounds like a day out at the Go-Kart race track :vtec:

lol yea.. This is what I see:

These vehicles taped on the weekend of the 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon are named "bōsōzoku style" and belong to a Japanese subculture with roots to motorcycle clubs and gangs.

Had the pleasure of hearing 5 FXX's in person.

The "interesting" sound of exhaust blown diffusers used in 2010 and 2011's Formula 1 cars ( or at least the top teams) - Uses the concept of firing certain cylinders when the driver is off the throttle to feed air through the rear diffuser to add more downforce while cornering.

View: http://youtu.be/BmGgvHflXgc?hd=1

nice jrotax... love countach one of my favorite lambos.. that and diablo.

that touareg kinda surprised me

and yea man ferrari FXX are sweet those and the P4/5 prolly my 2 fave ferraris in recent years

nice links man.. was hopin to see some F1 posts on this thread :D

forward the vid to hear it going around the course in different parts. Sounds insane

yes I love that honda man I have caught this video before myself.

Honda racing is what makes me respect honda as a company.(I use to sell honda/acuras for a dealership back in my home town when I was a kid.. always had love this that company since I was young. )

They need to get back more to their hardcore racing roots more these days to conect with their hardcore fan base. With the slack in NSX's over the years they kinda drooped a bit in my mind. I respect that they are starting to push all that again with this new NSX. I hope this inspiration trickles down into their acura and honda line up more over the next decade.

I guess i will start posting nitro funny cars.. they are truly ear blowing

wait for it to hit the acceleration at the end for proper effect

Well I guess it doesnt get any louder than this on wheels at least... sonic boom :D

:thumbsup:

714 mph

Back