Group Meetings & Chat

It was HELLA loud lol. So after a week I went to a muffler shop i've used before to add a resonator to the mid pipe and worked perfectly. Car is much more quiet but still pretty loud in the mid power band. Higher power band forget it, I hope you like going to the track cause that's what it sounds like lol. But i'm actually selling it cause i'm lowered on coilovers and have it set to the perfect height, thing is the mid pipe I added is too big and hangs so i've already scraped the under side of the reso =\. Stock ride height or like a 1" drop and it would be perfect.

I was interested in getting it but it seemed like I would get tired of it pretty quickly lol

I was interested in getting it but it seemed like I would get tired of it pretty quickly lol

If you don't want to go 3", i'd highly recommend the Invidia Q300. I think procivic has it for about $507? 2.75" diameter piping, large muffler with a resonator so it's pretty quiet unless you're WOT but that's a given lol.

If you really don't want anything louder than the stock exhaust, tbh don't get an after market one - it's going to be louder in the grand scheme of things. Don't get an exhaust just cuz ppl say lol

If you don't want to go 3", i'd highly recommend the Invidia Q300. I think procivic has it for about $507? 2.75" diameter piping, large muffler with a resonator so it's pretty quiet unless you're WOT but that's a given lol.

If you really don't want anything louder than the stock exhaust, tbh don't get an after market one - it's going to be louder in the grand scheme of things. Don't get an exhaust just cuz ppl say lol

No I want an aftermarket exhaust, it just seemed that the tsudo was really damn loud and would get annoying, I'm probably going to get the skunk2 exhaust system once I get the money

No I want an aftermarket exhaust, it just seemed that the tsudo was really damn loud and would get annoying, I'm probably going to get the skunk2 exhaust system once I get the money

Most N1 style exhausts are pretty loud lol, including the Skunk2 Megapower line. If you look at the muffler it's not much of a muffler at all, just an oversized resonator. It's roughly the same size at the Tsudo and Invidia N1 exhausts.

The Skunk2 exhaust is by no means a slouch though, you'll definitely see the gains for sure just be warned it's going to be loud yo

Back