Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

loving your stance man, i have the same wheels, specs on our wheels weren't aggressive enough so i ran spacers. looks 100x better imo.

Thanks and Yeah I put 5mm spacers on and it's not doing much. I'm thinking about getting 15 or 20mm ichiba spacers. What do you have? Can you post a pic?

still got em, on factory 215 45's and rubs slightly with passenger @ full lock but some of my tabs are shaved. going 205/40 soon!

IMG_7758_zpsc69cd2dd.jpg

Finally did mine today guys now to wait for the settle 8thgen skunk2s with rear isolators and front camber bolts and she rides awsome :dancing:

IMG_7758_zpsc69cd2dd.jpg

Finally did mine today guys now to wait for the settle 8thgen skunk2s with rear isolators and front camber bolts and she rides awsome :dancing:
Is this immediately after you put the skunk2 springs on or have you driven around a little?

Last edited:
Is this immediately after you put the skunk2 springs on or have you driven around a little?
after my mechanic and i installed them i went to go eat something then drove home from the city back to the burbs so half street and half highway about 25 miles give or take and didnt do the alighnment yet to adjust my camber bolts ...i might wait untill they settle so it gets a tru reading when the alighnment gets done ..but she drove nice good and it was a comfortable ride im happy with the way it came out :rockwoot:

Not much done. It is almost exactly the same as the PMM on the 1st or 2nd page. So far, Eibach pro-kit and f&r sways, yellow fogs, tinted reverse, red caliper paint. I must say, it's not as fun as my 02 wrx, but it sure does look a helluv a lot better. Pretty happy with it so far. Sorry if the pics a larger than the screen.

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    801.5 KB · Views: 91
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    606.6 KB · Views: 91
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    677.6 KB · Views: 85
05B85BD6-7458-47C5-A6C8-A70E79FC0061-32102-00002DA1B547E400.jpg

Figured I'd share now that her fitment is getting better. Bought 20mm spacers for the rear and 15mm for the front as per vietkids recommendation. But my tires are too beefy and/or my car is too low for them to fit. I rolled both front and rear fenders and still wouldn't work without rubbing. So I put the 15mm on the rear and rocked no spacers up front until I just bought new smaller tires. But I could only afford 2 when I needed to buy them. So I have a really weird staggered setup. Front has 205/40 tires with 20mm spacers. Rear has 215/45 tires with 15mm spacers. Once I get another set of smaller tires I will flip my spacers.

Back