New fads

Bulkybear

Should be a fun thread. List the new fads that just drive you crazy. Ill start with the 3 that come to mind.
1. Crazy negative camber
2. Tire stretching on a rim
3. Hyper miling

Doesn't have to be car related it just so happen that mine are.

Any mod that takes precedence over function.

Last edited:
^ yet more and more commercials/youtube vids seem to be using dubstep as their choice of music
Yeah. Straight dubstep is dying down but it is showing up in more and more commercials and mainstream music. I usually just listen to classic rock radio stations with the volume on 10 lol (that's why I got rid of my stereo system).

While wearing scarves and non-prescription glasses? Not really.
Then you'd probably feel disgusted with the "Drift" Scene here in Chicago. Haha. Mainly the 240 Kids. Sold some kid some parts when I parted out my old S14, and couldn't stop laughing when he stepped out of his car. Beanie barely hanging on, lowest V-Neck I've ever seen, and jeans that looked to be stolen from a tween girl. Too funny.

Then you'd probably feel disgusted with the "Drift" Scene here in Chicago. Haha. Mainly the 240 Kids. Sold some kid some parts when I parted out my old S14, and couldn't stop laughing when he stepped out of his car. Beanie barely hanging on, lowest V-Neck I've ever seen, and jeans that looked to be stolen from a tween girl. Too funny.
It's becoming part of the car culture? Wow...

Lmao you count the coins in his pocket

1) Bieber.
And his stupid diaper pants.
justin-bieber-baggy-pants.jpg

Back