2012 Civic Si Tsudo Exhaust

That part you bolted the exhaust to, that's the oem downpipe. Replace it with an aftermarket one, and you'll get great power gains and deep sound.

An aftermarket downpipe will directly replace the oem, just like the exhaust was a straight swap.

Check out the downpipes link in my signature
Dustin Williams

That part you bolted the exhaust to, that's the oem downpipe. Replace it with an aftermarket one, and you'll get great power gains and deep sound.

An aftermarket downpipe will directly replace the oem, just like the exhaust was a straight swap.

Check out the downpipes link in my signature
Dustin Williams
okay but i got the full exhaust system so i think it came with a downpipe also but i'll definitely check it out man.

okay but i got the full exhaust system so i think it came with a downpipe also but i'll definitely check it out man.

Na brotha...catbacks come with the necessary piping that comes AFTER the downpipe. The downpipe is the actual pipe that (i guess you could say) connects your engine to your exhaust, its a P.I.T.A to change on our tight *** engine bays lol

Yea, no exhaust comes with a downpipe, it bolts from the end of the catback exhaust to the exhaust port on the engine block

so idk how many of you guys have tsudo exhaust... but is anyone having rattling issues inside dash? my dash rattles at like 80km/h (50mph) as if inside the glove box, but the glove box is actually empty! LOL!

Back