Saw this on my way home

skyfox23

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371859574.327425.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371859588.383304.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371859602.827628.jpg

Owner was getting custom exhaust work done on it, snapped a few pics with my phone on way home and they came out of the shop and fired it up, sounded narly!! Inside was clean, couldn't get any pics but thought I'd share what I could

Yes, yes it could...so sad they're not made any more, that and the CRX, I loved those little guys too, so many great Honda's and Acura's of yesteryear

I sure couldn't find a flaw on it! Inside looked just as great as the outside.

Yes, yes it could...so sad they're not made any more, that and the CRX, I loved those little guys too, so many great Honda's and Acura's of yesteryear

New CRX could be an Si engine in a CRZ...

Oh man that'd be sweet!!!

Yeah, as much as I like the CRZ (I actually almost bought one), the performance aspect is disappointing for it being portrayed as a sporty two-seater. 0-60 in something like 10 seconds. :bleh:
I was really expecting Honda to be more innovative with the hybrid engine.

You guys ever see that CRZ on You Tube that's turbo'd? Some guy had it at a track and claims it had 1000 HP, the thing sounded crazy!

That's bad ***! The one I saw was green if I remember correctly, and he was racing it on a drag strip, may of not been 1000 HP but I thought that's what it said? None the less the thing is screaming!!

It's kinda hard pushing 1000hp with a stock 1.5L. Bisi's CRZ also comes with a parachute. Lol.

Back