Stock tweeter size

CivicCanuck

North
Vehicle Model
Civic
Could someone with an EX or an Si take a measurement of the diameter and depth of the tweeter in the A pillar for me? I would like to know if buying new pillar panels would work for my install. ( I have an LX ) Thanks in advance!

I have asset of pillars with the baskets and tweeters I'll sell you,there like new,you. Ant buy the baskets themselves,let me know.

My bad, I just brought it up in conversation.i can't figure out the picture upload. Sorry

right next to the "post reply" button.... "upload a file". That will let you upload pics

You can upload with an iPad. I do it all the time with the Tapatalk App. When you're replying to a thread, you'll see advanced options on your left. The 2nd from the top is Photo Album. Select your photo from there.

Otherwise you can post through Safari the same way you would on a PC.

You can do it with an ipad. When you click upload a file, it will let you look through your saved photos.

One inch,I got Polk DB's and they fit perfect.

Is one inch the depth of the tweeter from front to back? I am looking for a more precise measurement of the diameter ( at the front of the tweeter ) as well as the depth to the back of the motor. Would like to know if I can use these, or if I would have to build a custom bracket. Thanks.

The depth won't matter,because you have to use the basket you have.be careful taking the tweeter out or it will break easily,use a hair dryer or heat gun,there attached with a glue.They are for sure1 inch diameter.my Polk db's fit perfect.most are 1 inch though,it's a typical size.

Back