The Exhaust Video

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
As is tradition, on Saturday morning we will once again film the exhaust video. We always run this on a designated spot on RT28. I'm going to get this going earlier this year, as last year I think we started a bit too late.

Basically I will ferry 5 cars at a time to the start point, I will hand out index cards prior to the journey and you fill out your screen name and all engine / exhaust mods. You can also watch past exhaust videos to see how we do the runs.

The only issue this year is that k757 is not going, he is our honorary camera man for the shoot but he will not be present. I will need someone to step up in his place with a good video camera, like last year either etf or someone else can donate a Gopro to show the launches. Let me know who wants to be the cameraman and we'll set it up, that doesn't exclude you from running your car, as we can have a backup as well.

Two way radios are encouraged for this as well.

Yea this reminds me...

No re-dos this year!! Unless you horribly misshift or stall on the line, I don't want to hear anything about launch control or that you "could've hit the gears better" or some bs. Not singling anyone out but over the years lots of time was wasted because everyone wanted a redo and ain't nonody got time for that.

2 years ago I wanted flip out on the blue Fit driver after his 2nd redo...like really dude I don't care if you can go .2 mph faster down 28.

With nearly 40 registrations this year and like 30-some vehicles, time is important in the morning, that's why I have it scheduled so early, before all the 28 traffic hits.

If you guys want to use my gopro I'll bring it. I don't have a good card for it though. Only a small 8gb so it doesn't record long. I have some extra mounts and stuff too.

If you guys want to use my gopro I'll bring it. I don't have a good card for it though. Only a small 8gb so it doesn't record long. I have some extra mounts and stuff too.

Ok we can use the mounts for driving, I think others have bigger cards.

I'll not be participating either. I don't think anyone's real interested in how a stock 8th gen r18 with an si axle back sounds. Depending on if the wife drives over or not on saturday I will or will not be available to help. If she comes, we're going to go rent jetskis.

I'll not be participating either. I don't think anyone's real interested in how a stock 8th gen r18 with an si axle back sounds. Depending on if the wife drives over or not on saturday I will or will not be available to help. If she comes, we're going to go rent jetskis.

Will complement my 8th gen with a SI axle back....

Reactions: Nix
Everyone is encouraged to participate, we'll have a good variety of engines / cars this year: V8, V6, n/a K20, n/a K24, S/C K20, turbo 4cyl, turbo boxer 4, 5cyl, etc.

Back