9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Back home after a very disappointing day. No drive time and a trip to the er. Why do things happen that way? Just happened to have a kidney stone on a driving school day. Hopefully it will pass before the Dragon. Luckily Ryan can drive a manual. He and my wife had to pick me up.

Back home after a very disappointing day. No drive time and a trip to the er. Why do things happen that way? Just happened to have a kidney stone on a driving school day. Hopefully it will pass before the Dragon. Luckily Ryan can drive a manual. He and my wife had to pick me up.

Well keep your head up and try your best to come up next week, it's good you have your son taught well, next year he'll be running with us....right??? :giggle:

Well keep your head up and try your best to come up next week, it's good you have your son taught well, next year he'll be running with us....right??? :giggle:
We shall see. He will be driving my Nissan truck, but may let him drive one of the cars.
Thanks guys
He only stalled once with a stage 3 clutch. That was right at the beginning, so I say he is doing well.

Dang sorry to hear that...
Get better soon!

Installed my rear extenders for the coilovers a few days ago. :D

I need to take a few pictures of them with the seats back on but too lazy :giggle:

http://i.imgur.com/Sv0Ua1Ol.jpg

gDMB78tl.jpg

Air Pump Delete (currently have 2 CEL's for it) and Alignment on Monday @ 2pm. Changing my corner light (it's out) Monday evening.

I'm 2,200 miles on this current oil change... I might buy some oil/filter and change it when I'm down there. Paging Jason! :)

Air Pump Delete (currently have 2 CEL's for it) and Alignment on Monday @ 2pm. Changing my corner light (it's out) Monday evening.

I'm 2,200 miles on this current oil change... I might buy some oil/filter and change it when I'm down there. Paging Jason! :)

And where would I be doing this? I'm not bringing a jack with me and I'm not getting underneath a car supported by scissor jacks :banghead:, Where would we put the old oil? you're better off coming up to my place tomorrow or Monday / Tuesday night if you want it done.

To add...the rear endlinks took a **** on the G35, I'm probably replacing those Monday night along with doing an oil change.

And where would I be doing this? I'm not bringing a jack with me and I'm not getting underneath a car supported by scissor jacks :banghead:, Where would we put the old oil? you're better off coming up to my place tomorrow or Monday / Tuesday night if you want it done.

Yeah good point... :giggle:

I will do it here. I have jack-stands.

Yeah good point... :giggle:

I will do it here. I have jack-stands.

Brakes are one thing because I don't have to get under the car and I can do one side at a time with a scissor jack, oil is completely different.

I might do the oil change tomorrow, that leaves more time to do the endlinks on Monday, Tuesday night is all prep and packing the car.

So close and yet so far.........

Since the 2nd of November the longest my wife and I have been home in Illinois is 3 weeks and 2 days. My 94 year old Mother and 95 year old Father have been trading places in various hospitals and healthcare centers in San Antonio with major health issues. Father was released from Brook Army Medical Center this past Wednesday and is recovering in a healthcare unit, but at the moment he is very, very frail. In the past ten months we have spent almost seven months here in San Antonio.

As much as I want to join all of you on the Dragon, family comes first. Hopefully, next year!!

So close and yet so far.........

Since the 2nd of November the longest my wife and I have been home in Illinois is 3 weeks and 2 days. My 94 year old Mother and 95 year old Father have been trading places in various hospitals and healthcare centers in San Antonio with major health issues. Father was released from Brook Army Medical Center this past Wednesday and is recovering in a healthcare unit, but at the moment he is very, very frail. In the past ten months we have spent almost seven months here in San Antonio.

As much as I want to join all of you on the Dragon, family comes first. Hopefully, next year!!
Definitely understandable. I hope everyone gets better soon.

Back