9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

I'm home, Thx @death_roll for all your work. Also I'd like to thank everyone that helped me with some of these tech items(Go Pro & my Nikon)That would be @bootyluvr & @Tony An
It was nice meeting a lot of you peeps, and I had a good time while I was there. It was my 1st time there with my car, have done about 4-5 years on my mc, this was a lot different. I'll follow up with what ever pictures came out, and my Go Pro run.
For all you 1.8 owners, I got 45.1 mpg from home to the dragon.... and 46.2 from the Dragon back home. I have a pic of the dash showing 300 miles with a 45 or 46 mpg showing, pic to come.

she's still sick but feeling a little better. she's at week 26 today, but she needs to hang in there at least 10 more weeks. this was her from two weeks ago

View attachment 27180

She's very pretty. Pregnant women always glow. :)

Around 10am

Oh. So not that far after I left with Rich.

I'm home, Thx @death_roll for all your work. Also I'd like to thank everyone that helped me with some of these tech items(Go Pro & my Nikon)That would be @bootyluvr & @Tony An
It was nice meeting a lot of you peeps, and I had a good time while I was there. It was my 1st time there with my car, have done about 4-5 years on my mc, this was a lot different. I'll follow up with what ever pictures came out, and my Go Pro run.
For all you 1.8 owners, I got 45.1 mpg from home to the dragon.... and 46.2 from the Dragon back home. I have a pic of the dash showing 300 miles with a 45 or 46 mpg showing, pic to come.

Nice meeting you @Monk. Glad I could help you with the GoPro.

Made it home safe after a 16 1/2 hour drive

Glad you all made it home safely! The windshield held up okay on the 9th?

We got home about an hour ago! I am tired of driving...

Tired of driving? Pshh.. Go find some curvy roads tomorrow after work and drive them! ;)

She's very pretty. Pregnant women always glow. :)

hah. yea, she is very pretty, but i think she wouldn't agree with you right now. she feels horrible most of the time because she's so petite and carrying twins, but being sick this weekend made it that much worse.

We saw a tow truck pulling a motorcycle out of a ditch on the water side when we were leaving going down 28. Apparently he dumped it on Saturday and they couldn't find it.

Back