What do you do at work? (pics)

Flashdancers Gentlemen's club..hmm
Oh-I-see-What-you-Did-there.jpg

I'm nervous as crap right now! I've applied to things but ive got no solid leads yet.

Don't you deal with X-Ray stuff and have an engineering degree? There's probably X-Ray service engineer positions in that area. I applied to a few of those positions here, but I do not have the right qualifications to be hired. Lol.

Yeah, I just put in my 2 weeks here. I've applied to a ton of CT positions but im not getting any responses. If I hear nothing by next week im going to throw the application in with BestBuy again for seasonal work. I'll at least get some $$ coming in.

Yeah, I just put in my 2 weeks here. I've applied to a ton of CT positions but im not getting any responses. If I hear nothing by next week im going to throw the application in with BestBuy again for seasonal work. I'll at least get some $$ coming in.
You could sell your hair........... Oh, that's right, you don't have any........ :D

Was it really a wig? Now I r confused.

Was it really a wig? Now I r confused.
the stuff you saw posted in another section - that was a wig. Despite his replies making us think it was legit.... I just found out myself. :police:

It looked legit. I was going to ask what hair conditioner @Nix used. I done goofed.

Reactions: Nix
Nice! I want an office eventually.

I have a cubicle at the main office but I'm out in the field. So the Subaru is my office :)

I get to fix something wrong with this thing every day... specifically the radar system
AWACSupgradedE-3s.jpg

Kinda hard to find good pictures of exactly what i do since you can't just take a camera out there and start snapping away.
3501395216_5e5b9ff5b9_n.jpg
3015871468_fd6a80ab86.jpg
3500579927_5172c47cbd_m.jpg

Anyone working for the govt on a leave? My brother is out.

Back