What do you do at work? (pics)

2021 Wide Body Scat Pack Charger.. Apparently the customer was driving in the rain and couldn't stop in time and decided to put it in the ditch

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Right Fender.jpg
    Right Fender.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5459.jpg
    IMG_5459.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5460.jpg
    IMG_5460.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
id believe it, buddy had a SRT8 392 Charger, i drove it once, it broke the rear wheels loose under moderate throttle on a straight road. I'm not mature enough for cars like that

id believe it, buddy had a SRT8 392 Charger, i drove it once, it broke the rear wheels loose under moderate throttle on a straight road. I'm not mature enough for cars like that
I’ve got a friend who’s a die hard Mopar fanatic. Just bought a Daytona. Super nice but wishes he could’ve found a Widebody. Not gonna lie, I’ve looked at them a bit BUT there’s a real problem with carjackings here in Chicago right now and Chargers and Jeeps are the biggest targets.

We had a Hellcat Challenger in here once and I took it over to our Alignment shop and I just barely looked at the throttle and it wanted to break loose.. I fall in the same category of wanting one but not being disciplined enough to own one

With all the interest in the new Subaru, here is one that we are working on now. Side swipe, nothing too exciting

1631714568776.png

1631714593614.png

In this case, we are just repairing the quarter, but typically the outer panels just come with the hole for the fuel door. Typically, there is just a hole in the inner structure (the skeleton behind the outer panel) and all you have to order is a Fuel Door and the Fuel Pocket (little panel behind the fuel door)

We had a Hellcat Challenger in here once and I took it over to our Alignment shop and I just barely looked at the throttle and it wanted to break loose.. I fall in the same category of wanting one but not being disciplined enough to own one
did a PDI on a hellcat a few years ago, it was manual. i got up to 190km/h very fast. ive never done anything like that since because i like having a job.

Back