Squiggy and Spidergirl's Annual Halloween Movie Fest!

haha yes, I've done that before. It's awesome.
I miss when they used to have a list of codes. They don't do that anymore :(

I used to get weekly texts with codes. Hasn't happened in a long time.

I used to get weekly texts with codes. Hasn't happened in a long time.
I got one not that long ago..but I think it was for games...or BOGO or something like that. I don't use those. They have to be used that night also :\

I got one not that long ago..but I think it was for games...or BOGO or something like that. I don't use those. They have to be used that night also :\

Yeah, I couldn't always take advantage of them due to the odd nights they would fall on.

I actually have a hard time not getting a second movie when the .50 offer pops up during checkout. I haven't figured out if there is a pattern to this or not yet.

I'm not sure that there is a pattern... unless maybe they try and do it to you in the middle of the week so you forget...or never get to watch one so you have to check it out again :rotfl:
We just don't have the time for 2 it seems. There isn't much out to watch anyway... We have like 5 free rental codes from some promo robert got. We've only used one in the past month or so.
I didn't get a free one today because 1) Robert was out with the car all day 2) Nothing to watch LOL

I thought about After Earth of World War Z, but I needed to get back on track with this thread's theme.

#14 owned

hJgSHE8PulVJ9BT1edemI0zVg0v.jpg

had no clue some of these even existed

Sometimes we just browse Netflix's horror section and watch stuff that is obviously direct-to-video. There is also a ton of old horror movies most people know nothing about.

I knew a guy who used to work at blockbuster. He started at the beginning of the horror section and tried to get all the way through. He and his roommate could each rent 5 per week/free. There were some really odd movies.

We've watched some really bad stuff over the years.

This is a great Norwegian flick, @squiggy .
troll_hunter_comic.jpg

Nice choice! I always have trouble watching the whole thing but the original Nosferatu is pretty creepy. I think it's on Netflix.

I highly recommend Dead Snow. Also there is one called Troll Hunter. It's very good as well.
I have been debating on Troll Hunter sometime this month. I have heard nothing but good things about Dead Snow.
Nosferatu is awesome!
The Norwegian Troll Hunter with english subtitles?
Yep. This household is not afraid of subtitles!

Look into Dead Snow and The Shrine. Both on netflix. I dunno if i mentioned those already.

Lol. I missed out on the convo. I saw that movie like 3-4 times already.

some channel on tv was doing a freddy marathon a week or so ago...

Back