Squiggy and Spidergirl's Annual Halloween Movie Fest!

#19 owned

sleepy-hollow-1-999x624.jpg

Hmmm...first time watching this on Blu-ray. Transfer is crappy and DVD quality...at best.

You should list your top 5 or 10, or whatever... horror. I'd be interested to hear.

You should list your top 5 or 10, or whatever... horror. I'd be interested to hear.

Don't really do top lists. Tastes change too much over time and it is really hard to stay strictly within the horror genre without it bleeding over/bordering on thriller, suspense, comedy, etc.

That being said, one movie that has stuck with me for quite a few years that I find myself going back to quite a bit is The Others. Very well done. I still enjoy Urban Legend quite a bit. And Joy Ride is quite entertaining. Nightmare on Elm Street is my favorite series followed by Saw. Other than that, it really depends on my mood.

The Universal Monsters are a category unto themselves. 'nuff said.

I think Halloween, Friday the 13th, and nightmare on elm have a special place, just because I saw them when I was pretty young. Even if they aren't "scary" now, it's like going down memory lane. I'm kind of like you, I can't name a "favorite" horror movie. There are a bunch in your list here I've not seen.

I think Halloween, Friday the 13th, and nightmare on elm have a special place, just because I saw them when I was pretty young. Even if they aren't "scary" now, it's like going down memory lane. I'm kind of like you, I can't name a "favorite" horror movie. There are a bunch in your list here I've not seen.

Half of what we tend to watch is new random movies every year. The other half is stuff we own or just haven't seen in a while. It is hard to come by good horror movies when you watch so many of them so we tend to watch a lot of random stuff in hopes of finding new good ones.

This is cool. A guy visited two locations from Nosferatu.

xHJLslb.jpg

Do you ever draw lines on any horror flicks, where you say, "Im not watching that one because..."?

For example, I would never watch this! :bleh:

Human-Centiped-poster.jpg

Do you ever draw lines on any horror flicks, where you say, "Im not watching that one because..."?

For example, I would never watch this! :bleh:

Human-Centiped-poster.jpg

No lines whatsoever. Saw that one and the sequel!

#23 owned

232941.1020.A.jpg

Last edited:
The Exorcist. :ohnoes:

Back