Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

due to the company I work at doing so well, the CEO padded another day off around Labor day weekend. Since I am already taking 5 days off after labor day, this is a supreme bonus.

Fri 9/2 - NEW Holiday day off
Sat, Sun
Mon 9/5 - Holiday
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri - VACATION time off
Sat, Sun
Mon 9/12 - VACATION time off

5 VACATION days off for 11 days off in a row :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

There was a female Seaman Samples when I was stationed in Sig. She was cute two. I figure she probably did 4 and got the hell out or got married just to change her name. lol.

On another note, there is a 24/48 hour stomach bug going around. Complete with chills, stomach cramping, and all the fun stuff that comes with stomach bugs. The accute care clinic on base gave me antinausea meds and some other stuff to combat its side effects, told me to go home rest and drink lots of liquid. My mom just said my step-dad had something similar last week so sorry to anyone who ends up ill. Remember, its no bulimia if it's not your fault.

jason/josh, sorry you guys cant go, I hate how unpredictable life can be.
For all I know I can be living in new york in 2 months.

Im getting strapped for cash as well with car insurance and the dragon trip, I may have to sell a few things when I get back, like the exhaust and rear sway

I am in same boat with money... I am soooo glad I didn't go last year and have a good amount of cash saved up... Glad I am starting up work soon and I am glad my new boss is cool. I am supposed to start work Sept 6th...

jason/josh, sorry you guys cant go, I hate how unpredictable life can be.
For all I know I can be living in new york in 2 months.

Im getting strapped for cash as well with car insurance and the dragon trip, I may have to sell a few things when I get back, like the exhaust and rear sway
look me up if you decide to move the rear sway & related parts.

I have an STI sway I can swap with ya :giggle:

Yeah, it's bad but I look at my savings as the parts on my car. I can sell them all relatively easy and have a few thousand in no time.

Yeah, it's bad but I look at my savings as the parts on my car. I can sell them all relatively easy and have a few thousand in no time.
I assume that you know that if your car is stolen/<whatever>, you won't get compensated for the parts on your car unless you have specific insurance for them. You would only receive book value for your car as if it were stock and you know how "book" values are unimpressive.

just saying, be careful

I assume that you know that if your car is stolen/<whatever>, you won't get compensated for the parts on your car unless you have specific insurance for them. You would only receive book value for your car as if it were stock and you know how "book" values are unimpressive.

just saying, be careful

I wish everyone understood this concept. If it doesn't add value to the car, insurance doesn't pay you for it. Unless of course this is a less than total loss situation, then it works a bit differently. I wrote an article once on NASIOC and another site explaining this pretty in depth.

Back