Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

When i get one i'm going to put the N1 on it. But i am a ricer soooo... Lol that is the only ricer thing that i would put on my car. I hate body kits and cleared tails.

Melon launchers, yuck. I had one on my old one only bc it was a cheap stage 2 setup. 6 months later, I went to the STi catback. Much better.

Jason, so I guess that means you've got a lead on a new job?

The only bad part about the STi catback is it made the car run like crapola. I liked the way your 07 was JasonVA. I woulda drove it.

Melon launchers, yuck. I had one on my old one only bc it was a cheap stage 2 setup. 6 months later, I went to the STi catback. Much better.

Jason, so I guess that means you've got a lead on a new job?

yes, have an interview coming up in the nyc area

Well, guys, I am bailing on the Dragon. Some very serious financial issues just came up. I'm going to lose the $250 deposit on the cabin, so would anyone like to pick up the rental?

If what we think is going to happen happens, I've got to save every penny I can for a house. That means no vacation and stay and work hard.

I can cover the cost of the cabin if that helps at all. Dont want to throw this whole trip away.

I can help.still leaving on Saturday though.

If what we think is going to happen happens, I've got to save every penny I can for a house. That means no vacation and stay and work hard.

House with an awesome kitchen> dragon

Back