Official Gun Thread

Meh, guns are so loud. Everything I own is silent. From my 3-bladed "hunting knife" with wrist brace, to the camping hatchet that stays within arms reach when I sleep, to the cowbar, to the bronze handled 1100's viking knife with wood "scabbard", to my totally illegal cane sword.

Blades only here.... I won't say "freeze". I just take trophies. No "chambering" sound.

wlkw.JPG

Viking blade... this one is very old. Bronze handle and engraving on the blade....

45mw.jpg

Come play...

igvs.jpg

Illegal cane sword... ivory and bronze grip.

egbl.jpg

It's pretty sharp still.

i9c7.jpg

I like your cane sword.
I have a cane made from Bamboo, the difference is it's solid bamboo with a heavy brass top knob and a brass tip.
It basically won't break when used as a weapon, about 4 feet in length.

Reactions: Nix
I dont know if it was talked about in this thread because i've never checked in here before...but i started watching Sons of Guns (Discovery Channel) on Netflix and it is an amazing show!

I dont know if it was talked about in this thread because i've never checked in here before...but i started watching Sons of Guns (Discovery Channel) on Netflix and it is an amazing show!

THX............. Good FYI

American Guns is better. You'll know what I mean when you watch an episode. Lol.

I'm a Ruger fan........ New Port , NH , U.S.A.

Although I have only owned one gun, the Ruger SR22, I have shot a decent selection of guns. I really like Rugers and have only had a few instances of FTF with the .22lr (all cheap bulk ammo). I now only buy CCI ammo... when I can find it :giggle: I'm going to be buying another gun after the new year, and I'm torn between either the LC9 or the SR9/SR9c (I can't decide if I want the compact or not). I eventually want to pick up a LCR as well :D

Last edited:
Back