Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

I noticed the touchscreen is slow to respond and can be annoying but it is neat to have. Still prefer aftermarkets but its still not compatible with the iMIDs yet. Tailights are for sure hot!

I still hold true to my initial statements about the coupe now that I've seen that video with it driving down the road. The front is just too busy with too many things going on to make it look sleek and sporty.

While the tech upgrades are to be expected with the way the market has been lately, I'm not going to lie when I say that it's pretty cool what we get standard on the Civic now versus what others have to pay for. Even if some of those things aren't really my cup of coffee (touch screen & key less entry to name a few), I know many people who do enjoy those neat features.

The more and more I look at the front end I feel that the amber corners really feel out of place. They should have did it clear or smoked like the FD2 headlights.
ze7ebypu.jpg

The more and more I look at the front end I feel that the amber corners really feel out of place. They should have did it clear or smoked like the FD2 headlights.
ze7ebypu.jpg
The fog lights look so tiny and out of place IMO. Those openings have a great shape and could have been really cool if they were only muuuuuuuch smaller.

Back