Acura NSX Concept Shows Off Its Interior

CR-Z
WqZ0X4F.jpg
ooooooooooooooooooooooo...........lovely blue dash lights those are! :thumb:

Great vid thanks for posting I really loved it. Very much on the topic as well. The video does not touch on the price point and power diff between the two cars though. For the track yes a F1 inspired paddles shifter may be better in the right combo, for the road manual is still more enjoyable :) A proper comparison might have been the same 430 with or without paddles. And maybe the MT would be slower for some it would be more fun.

I bought the Si not because it was the fastest in the budget but because it was the most enticing and enjoyable in the budget.

Not all have to like MTs and it is not an absolute solution or maybe not the fastest on the track for me though MTs are the best :)

This car is sex on wheels. I have been able to see it at Frankfurt Motorshow (the same as the video). I was speechless :)

I laugh cause on Facebook people honestly think it looks like a Audi R8. Apart from both being supercars I think they look totally different.

nsx looks much more angular. r8 tends to have a lot more rounded edges/softer look

nsx_concept_1.sized.jpg

wymBhsr.jpg

Back