2014 Honda Civic

Oh you rock! The comparison is crazy!
truthfully though, the 2014 coupes are in response to the 2013 sedans.

the 2012s were just awful; both variations.
the 2013 sedan was an "emergency refresh", but the coupe remained virtually the same, save for a few minor updates like interior materials & a sliiiightly lower front bumper.

the 2014 coupe was refreshed to keep in line with the 2013/2014 sedan. look at the taillights to see that evidence. new front & rear bumpers, new head & taillights, new grille, new front fenders, new hood, new variation on the wheels (size & design).

*LX gets 16" steel wheels + new designed wheel covers (no more 15" wheels on any Civic)
*EX gets last year's same 16" alloy wheels
*EX-L+ gets the "new" wheels -- aka, '09-'11 Si 17" wheels but painted two-tone
*Si gets exclusive new 18" wheels (hideous if you ask me!)
sa7ehy5e.jpg

Yeah love these rims. Got them on my '13

Hopefully they don't change the flow of the drive terrain so that 2012+ parts will fit. Otherwise people will have to wait a long while for people to put aftermarket parts out. If they keep changing it they will lose the smaller business who can't afford to have stock for all of these different year cars.

truthfully though, the 2014 coupes are in response to the 2013 sedans.

the 2012s were just awful; both variations.
the 2013 sedan was an "emergency refresh", but the coupe remained virtually the same, save for a few minor updates like interior materials & a sliiiightly lower front bumper.

the 2014 coupe was refreshed to keep in line with the 2013/2014 sedan. look at the taillights to see that evidence. new front & rear bumpers, new head & taillights, new grille, new front fenders, new hood, new variation on the wheels (size & design).

I respectfully disagree, the 12' coupe looks 1,000 times better than the 14'. The front clip of the 14' is hideous with those massive bug eye looking fog light wells, and those bubble head lights are just a joke. I agree the taillights are better on the 13' but that's about it. The new spoiler on the Si isn't bad at all but I like mine on my 12' better. I like smooth simple lines on a car myself. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my 2012 PMM si coupe is way better looking the then new 14' Si coupe. They would have been better off just using the 13' front clip.

Ok well I still love my 12 si sedan and to be honest I think the 12's are still the best looking as far as exterior.. simple clean body lines.. this "refresh" just doesn't do it for me. The 13 was overkill in my opinion.. and that spolier, eewwww...

That's exterior only and just my opinion...

But God damn do I kick myself for not waiting sometimes because they have improved the interiors soooo much.. that I am very jealous of haha

Looking forward to seeing a 14 si sedan in taffeta white....

kinda...

The 2014 sedan looks the same as the 2013 except a smaller spoiler (which I think looks better). As far as the coupe I think the 2014 front end is just awful. Makes me want to hold on to my 2013 Si coupe all the more.

The only things on the 2014 that I wish I had on my 2013 Si coupe is the push button start, automatic climate control, and the improved downpipe. As for the new audio / phone interface, I prefer the buttons on my 2013 any day over a touch screen.

Back