Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

*sigh* all stock 13 sedan... Wanna do the headlights... And throw on the hfp suspension (though i'm not sure I'm ready to void the warranty on my power steering)... Maybe black out the chrome accents?

5uresuse.jpg

*sigh* all stock 13 sedan... Wanna do the headlights... And throw on the hfp suspension (though i'm not sure I'm ready to void the warranty on my power steering)... Maybe black out the chrome accents?
Blacking out the chrome would look nice, and you can try it with plati dip to see how you like it first and always peel it off later.
A set of HIDs goes a long way in terms of looks...

There are so. Many,I'm going to try it with the HFP lip kit,but I want a good one like that.
yeah it looks pretty legit on the HFP I've seen a couple and it adds a bit more look to the front, i like it. post a picture if you do :D

I'm going to get it soon, I have to see how the potential sides are coming.

View attachment 31243 View attachment 31244 Just purchased about 3 hours ago... Couldn't wait to post. I'm brand new here so please bear with me. I love her so much. My first civic, my third Honda. Sorry about all the snow.

Congratulations on the car. We all understand your excitement. Don't apologize for the snow. A lot of us are experiencing the same thing. We don't blame you....

Welcome!

Congratulations on the car. We all understand your excitement. Don't apologize for the snow. A lot of us are experiencing the same thing. We don't blame you....

Welcome!
Thanks!!! I really appreciate it. As a first question has anybody done a bronze rim with the DBP color? I think that would look pretty sweet on a drop like the old wrx.

Back