Rick spec'd version 2 intake?

@r18-power I love it. You don't have to worry about having to run piping down into the fenderwell. Puts a lot of air into the motor. Before I put my downpipe on and I had this intake on when I was in vtec it sounded like a turbo spooling up it sucks so much air. Noticeable gains going to this from an injen cai. Definatly recommend it

@r18-power I love it. You don't have to worry about having to run piping down into the fenderwell. Puts a lot of air into the motor. Before I put my downpipe on and I had this intake on when I was in vtec it sounded like a turbo spooling up it sucks so much air. Noticeable gains going to this from an injen cai. Definatly recommend it
but i would go with skunk2 i like the way it looks thats what im going with in my car but good luck with ur choice and go wash ur car phil

That company has some bad rep for not fulfilling orders, taking forever, leaving you hanging for months after taking your money, and being less than available to let you know whats going on. Great product but poor service. Hopefully they have shaped up.

Wow noticeable differences from the Injen cai! What was the difference exactly? Does it pull harder or just the noise sounds better??

Wow noticeable differences from the Injen cai! What was the difference exactly? Does it pull harder or just the noise sounds better??
Both. Pulled a good bit harder. Going from the bendy *** small pipe that still keeps the filter somewhat close the the engine pulling heat off it to a relatively straight piece of big *** piping that puts the filter as far away from the motor as possible without going into the fender. Plus no worries of sucking up water like the intakes that drop the filter down into the fender.

That company has some bad rep for not fulfilling orders, taking forever, leaving you hanging for months after taking your money, and being less than available to let you know whats going on. Great product but poor service. Hopefully they have shaped up.
They do have a bad rep but I had a good experience with them. I never received any emails that it was shipped or tracking numbers, but it arrived 4 days after I placed the order. Packaged really well to protect the product and a couple of stickers thrown in there too. Not the best customer service as far as communication with me but was shipped in a timely fashion and well packaged. And it def is a nice product.

Cool thanks for all the info guys.. one last question this is a 3.5" intake? Is it considered a CAI? does it come with the battery re locator?

Thanks I actually ended up going with the skunk2 lol

Thanks man will do.. do you know if there is a detailed diy?

Look at what Fedex dropped off!

20140206_150830_zpscgobo9nn.jpg

20140206_150820_zpsf7yepsju.jpg

@chacky09 im installing it right now so far its taken me 4 hrs with some breaks.. im soldering the wires. All I need to do now is plug everything and install the filter.

Honestly its great! Coming from an ART SRI to this skunk2 CAI I can definitely feel the difference! Specially after the flashpro with vitviper tune

Back