Chicago Thread

nah. most likely do it tomorrow after work. what exactly do u have to take out? the little black thing and the yellow tube?

That I haven't looked into. Only took a quick glance at the diy. I would just read it thoroughly before going at it.

Anyone on here have a dyno blue sedan and was on Essington and Caton farm at around 630 pm today in Joliet?

I did an interior illumination kit on a dyno blue with tints at Honda of Joliet about a week ago. Anyone on here?

I did an interior illumination kit on a dyno blue with tints at Honda of Joliet about a week ago. Anyone on here?

that's not me, but I'm interested in installing a set of prokits on my car; would your dealership do this sort of thing?

I can ask my service manager in the morning for you. But if not I am always interested in side work! It would be better than paying their labor.

I can ask my service manager in the morning for you. But if not I am always interested in side work! It would be better than paying their labor.

that would be great! I'd love to get my hands dirty, but I just don't have the equipment

that would be great! I'd love to get my hands dirty, but I just don't have the equipment
No problem, I can show you how also if I do it on the side. I am always up for spreading knowledge. Also if you want I can refer you to a great shop in Addison. It's my buddy's shop illgarage.

No problem, I can show you how also if I do it on the side. I am always up for spreading knowledge. Also if you want I can refer you to a great shop in Addison. It's my buddy's shop illgarage.

That would be great, too. Do they have experience with Hondas? I just want a quality install so there won't be any problems down the road.

That would be great, too. Do they have experience with Hondas? I just want a quality install so there won't be any problems down the road.
They specialize in Honda and Nissan if you go there ask for Mondo tell him Kenny referred you. If I don't work on my car the only techs I trust would be at illgarage. Awesome shop, and awesome guys!

A couple examples of their work. The first is a k24 bored to a 2.5 with a k20 head fully sleeved with a massive snail. All custom work for this guy's s2k
uploadfromtaptalk1395023757046.jpg

This is my buddy Keiths car fully built k20 with a sidewinder manifold and big borg Warner turbo.
uploadfromtaptalk1395023773808.jpg

They specialize in Honda and Nissan if you go there ask for Mondo tell him Kenny referred you. If I don't work on my car the only techs I trust would be at illgarage. Awesome shop, and awesome guys!

Thanks! I will hit them up! I also would like to add the CT-e short shift adapter if you're ever free!

Back