Chicago Thread

:wave:Holy moly its been a while !!! hello Fellow chicagoans and all the 9th staff ...

Reactions: 323
oh hes good man hes eating me out of house and home lol...but everything else is great thnks for asking ...man i missed this site so much with my son being born and work promotion everything has been crazy lol but i think im finally caught up

cant wait to get back into the swing of things on this forum ...i see theres more activity on this thread now thats sweet maybe we should do a meet soon .

yeah this winter really put a number on us boy it just dosent want to let go ! lol

somewhere that theres a place to eat on the same lot or as was mentioned 1-2 pages b4 like a bbq and work on each others cars and hangout for a day i really wouldnt mind checking out illgarage i heard some really good stuff about them.

just picked up a megan front upper strut bar might install this weekend so ill let you know how that goes .

Now that the weather is breaking we are getting closer to some meets! I am excited to meet up with you all.

I'm in the works of setting up a 9thgen multi-forum meet. If you guys have any ideas, please throw them at me!

Rosemont seems like a good middle ground for everyone, right? Unless I'm mistaken.
There's also lots of parking lots and garages around there

I'm thinking Naperville, again. They have a downtown area that is loaded with bars, restaurants, and other activities. The parking garage there is open on top, and the cops have never hassled us when I threw s2000 meets there. If the lighting is right, could make for some good potential photos if anyone brings a camera.

Plus, they have this outdoor bar that has awesome fish tacos and they play live music on weekends

That sounds good to me, any specific day in mind?

Back