Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

Nix, I'm in the "'Stan" at the moment, and have a differential/axle issue to sort out with the civic anyhow. (Won't be back til mid-July-ish)

Should have plenty of time to get that, and maybe the "new wheels" situation, sorted and possibly bring both Dragon capable cars for the Sept. event. :) (Here's hoping, anyhow.)

Edit: Oh, @Nomar06 @Tony An @mattsbobo - It looks like I'll finally have the Redshift suspension in my hands at that point! Only been waiting 8 months so far, right? NBD. :| (Also decided to snag Progress' 24mm rear sway while at it - Needed adjustable endlinks for the front in order to have the car fully corner balanced, which are ~$100 anyhow, so just figured why not buy the 24mm kit (w/ included adjustable links) and just sell the Progress 22mm for the remaining difference.)

Last edited:
@Nix
Not gonna make the spring run. Decided to teach summer classes again (they start in May).

Let's get a show of hands for "maybe". No obligations. April 1st (no foolin') we'll get a show of hands for "definite maybe" Then on May 1st we'll ask for "Probably.... but no guarantees"... which is as close to YES as you can get.

Of course, come May 15th -- before I leave Cali -- I'd really like to know how many. I'd hate to be the only one there... really! :)

Im still a maybe..... it all comes down to the parents haha

Well, make sure you at least book your time off for September then!

Also...

@ksward - this thread.

Well, make sure you at least book your time off for September then!

Also...

@ksward - this thread.
Absolutely!

We could probably manage a weekend trip to your neck of the woods sometime if you have some free time. Show us the sights. We have only been there once, but were really only passing through.

Reactions: Nix
Nix, I'm in the "'Stan" at the moment, and have a differential/axle issue to sort out with the civic anyhow. (Won't be back til mid-July-ish)

Should have plenty of time to get that, and maybe the "new wheels" situation, sorted and possibly bring both Dragon capable cars for the Sept. event. :) (Here's hoping, anyhow.)

Edit: Oh, @Nomar06 @Tony An @mattsbobo - It looks like I'll finally have the Redshift suspension in my hands at that point! Only been waiting 8 months so far, right? NBD. :| (Also decided to snag Progress' 24mm rear sway while at it - Needed adjustable endlinks for the front in order to have the car fully corner balanced, which are ~$100 anyhow, so just figured why not buy the 24mm kit (w/ included adjustable links) and just sell the Progress 22mm for the remaining difference.)

Both cars? which do I get to drive? lol

Both cars? which do I get to drive? lol

I offered my car to Nix last year and he (unbelievably) turned me down! But something tells me you wouldn't make that same mistake.

I offered my car to few people as well last year and they turned me down as well....

:hitit:

I get too nervous driving other peoples cars.... something happened once... never again. I have bad luck with certain things.

Ex: If I park in a no parking spot I will get a ticket. I can watch other people park there for days and nothing happens. Me? 10 min. and ticket.

Ex2: If I turn on my blue LEDs while driving: cops show up. It's like a magic magnet. I have never gotten stopped but I just always always see them and more of them.

I get too nervous driving other peoples cars.... something happened once... never again. I have bad luck with certain things.

Ex: If I park in a no parking spot I will get a ticket. I can watch other people park there for days and nothing happens. Me? 10 min. and ticket.

Ex2: If I turn on my blue LEDs while driving: cops show up. It's like a magic magnet. I have never gotten stopped but I just always always see them and more of them.

No.... cheezy ricer LEDs in my headlights....

p1000696p.jpg

:hitit:

:rotfl: it's not that bad

Nix I would have been sitting shotgun, and if anything happened its on me I allowed you to drive her

No.... cheezy ricer LEDs in my headlights....

p1000696p.jpg

I have no idea what the hell those are... but I can't wait to see them on a pitch black North Carolina night!
Hopefully you'll be in front.

Back