Official Photoshop Request Thread

Anyway to get my friends car done. She's looking to see the car as intense teal plastidip, these wheels in white with polished lip, and the car slammed. The intense teal plastidip color is on their home page here. https://www.dipyourcar.com/home.php
Thanks in advance

yhaseru3.jpg
yberysub.jpg
the pic you uploaded of the car was small and dark so i found one on google and slammed it. couldn't find a good pic of those exact wheels on a car and didn't feel like masking all the spokes so i just found some bbs lm reps which were similar. 2012Volkswagen_3VW3L7JAXCM410534_016.jpg

Hi masters of shopping photos, I have a crazy request. Can someone please photoshop the following white Si coupe and slam it with a 2013 sedan si bumper (black out the H emblem), a 2006 STI front lip on that bumper and either of the following wheels... STR 514 (silver), Volk te37's (gloss black) or the BBS wheels off a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR? Thanks to anyone that does it. Here is the image...

2012_honda_civic_si_miami_fl_miami_99588655559259056.jpg

Hi masters of shopping photos, I have a crazy request. Can someone please photoshop the following white Si coupe and slam it with a 2013 sedan si bumper (black out the H emblem), a 2006 STI front lip on that bumper and either of the following wheels... STR 514 (silver), Volk te37's (gloss black) or the BBS wheels off a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR? Thanks to anyone that does it. Here is the image...

View attachment 34256
That picture is small. Do you have a higher resolution version I can work with? If not i can use a different pic

Can someone help me out with a photoshop?
A friend of mine took the picture below and noticed all the UK stuff in the picture lol
3 requests:
1. take out the Blue box with UK behind her
2. take out the 3 people wearing blue
3. turn the G from midfield around (Optional)

Thanks!

Attachments

• liz.jpg
    liz.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 11
Trying to help a friend out can some one photoshop all these wheels he wants to know which to choose please thanks

Buy them all lol wheels and tires are like shoes, do you only go in life wearing one pair of shoes?? No. Walmart shoes are to XXR's as Jordans are to Volk's/Work/Rays lol

I cant open link to photoshop request. Could someone put this wheel on my civic thanks.
ty5uhe4a.jpg
3a2y3ygy.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the original image. In the above post, I tried playing with it to make it black, but the lines weren't straight. Link got broken. So, could someone play with this image and try to clean it up so it can be scanned? I will be sending the image to Yospeed so it can be engraved into the cup holder I'm ordering. Yospeed said he would like to have the image in a "vector format". But I have no idea what that means.

image.jpg

Back