Downtown Naperville, IL Meet - Saturday, April 26th 7pm

Bradyy91

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Considering how the weather has been very generous to us lately, I think it is a good time now to stretch our legs and throw the first official 9th Generation Civic multiforum meet! I will be posting this thread on the other site as well. This will be a great opportunity to get all the fellow Civic owners, not limited to 9th Gen, out to meet each other. We will meet at the top parking garage in Downtown Naperville. From there, we can head on to the downtown area. Theres is a Mexican restaurant just outside the garage called Potters Place, they have great food and have live music on the weekends.

Who: All of you! Invite anyone you'd like! This meet is not limited to just 9th Gen owners.

Where: The Downtown Naperville parking garage on Van Buren. From there, we'll head to the restaurant.

Address for the parking garage: 43 W. Van Buren Avenue. Naperville, IL
Address for Potters Place: 29 W Jefferson Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

When: Saturday, April 26th at 7 pm.

Please, encourage as many people as you can, lets make this a great turnout!

The List:
Bradyy91
JoeJxnSi
momo

Last edited:
Add your name to the list if you are attending. I will check periodically and update the list on the original post.

Bad news, I'm working until 8 that night, and I work about an hour away, so the earliest I'd get there is right before 9 :/

I am going to be at McCormick Place that weekend! Probably won't be able to catch you guys though.

Bad news, I'm working until 8 that night, and I work about an hour away, so the earliest I'd get there is right before 9 :/

Can push it back to 7:30? Most people wont be there on time anyways.

I was Google walking in front of "Potters Place", and noticed a flag that needs to be flipped so the stars are on the top left corner. It's hanging over the front entrance to the "Black Finn" saloon down/across the street on the SE side. Check to see if they're still backwards(who knows how old these Google pic's are).
Have a nice meet........

I was Google walking in front of "Potters Place", and noticed a flag that needs to be flipped so the stars are on the top left corner. It's hanging over the front entrance to the "Black Finn" saloon down/across the street on the SE side. Check to see if they're still backwards(who knows how old these Google pic's are).
Have a nice meet........

When you're standing atop the parking garage, you can see Potters Place I believe.

Yea men been there for the statesville haunted prison jajaja.. and yea man hopefully we can both see our cars at the meet man really wanna se you white si looking good man time to go to sleep jejeje

Yea men been there for the statesville haunted prison jajaja.. and yea man hopefully we can both see our cars at the meet man really wanna se you white si looking good man time to go to sleep jejeje
For sure man, love Statesville hh have a good sleep. Can't wait to meet everyone

Back