*Jessm's CBP FB2

Jessm

North AL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
:wavey: Hey everyone! Not going to classify this as a "build" since it is just an LX model but I figured that I could keep everyone updated on what I've been doing to it! Purchased my civic on 12/21/12 and I've been modding on a college students budget every since.

Mods:
5000k HID low beams
3000k HID fog lights
LED reverse lights, interior lights, tag lights
OEM Honda window visors
2013 Civic Hybrid decklid
2012-2013 Si Coupe front bumper conversion
2013 Si Sedan rear bumper
30% window tint
STI front lip
D2 full damper kit
Megan Racing rear camber kit
2012 Si wheels 17x9 +22 Varrstoen ES3's (candy purple)
215/40 Yokohama S-drive's
SR48 Neochrome extended lug nuts

from the start...
1051xfd.jpg

plasti dipped the chrome and lowered on d2 coilovers
2vuggp5.jpg

HID's... check
kbsinq.jpg

sti lip :D IA fall meet 2013
az826f.jpg

fast forward to march 2014, old lady rear ended me and pushed me into a trucks trailer hitch :spazface:

which resulted in me having to get a new front and rear bumper. I've always loved the coupe front end so it was pretty much the perfect time to try it out. Not to mention I got a set of fog lights out of the crash.

azdhud.jpg

Also got the Si rear bumper... and as you can tell I still need to get the dents out of my trunk

33lifip.jpg

and WHEEEEEELS

13yh1l5.jpg

2yn3zmu.jpg

2nrzqso.jpg

Thanks for looking!:turbospin:

Last edited:
Welcome! We have some great builds that are not Si's, and now yours!
The bumper swaps and wheels look great.

Really nice build you have going on. Good looking ride

I really like what you did to your car @Jessm! its nice. I have the same exact car (2013 LX) but I am really clueless what to do with it. I just want to fix it up just for looks with minimalistic appeal, nothing over the top or mods under the hood for a small budget.

So far what I’ve done is I just recently bought 17" the Sparco Assetto Gara for it. I noticed there was a big wheel gap and I’m not liking how it looks that way. Any suggestions how i can lower it down cost effectively? i am just doing it for looks no other mods other than getting tints and visors, and thats it.. perhaps fog lights the most. Its my first time doing anything with a car, I would appreciate suggestions and tips on what to get and what to do exactly. Thank you!

-Kaye

2016-03-16.jpg ,

I really like what you did to your car @Jessm! its nice. I have the same exact car (2013 LX) but I am really clueless what to do with it. I just want to fix it up just for looks with minimalistic appeal, nothing over the top or mods under the hood for a small budget.

So far what I’ve done is I just recently bought 17" the Sparco Assetto Gara for it. I noticed there was a big wheel gap and I’m not liking how it looks that way. Any suggestions how i can lower it down cost effectively? i am just doing it for looks no other mods other than getting tints and visors, and thats it.. perhaps fog lights the most. Its my first time doing anything with a car, I would appreciate suggestions and tips on what to get and what to do exactly. Thank you!

-Kaye

View attachment 51739 ,
I really loved my d2 coil overs, I highly suggest looking into purchasing some.

Back