For Sale 2012 OEM Civic Si stock rims Minty

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
For sale I have the stock rims that come on the 2012 si sedans. 17" I took them off when I got the car and just put them back on my car now. There is not a single scuff or curb rash anywhere on any of the wheels. All rims are 10/10.
Asking $650 local pick up anywhere in SOCAL. Otherwise I will pay for half of shipping anywhere in the united states.
photo 5.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

For sale I have the stock rims that come on the 2012 si sedans. 17" I took them off when I got the car and just put them back on my car now. There is not a single scuff or curb rash anywhere on any of the wheels. All rims are 10/10.
Asking $650 local pick up anywhere in SOCAL. Otherwise I will pay for half of shipping anywhere in the united states.
View attachment 36850 View attachment 36846 View attachment 36847 View attachment 36848 View attachment 36849
Still available? I'm interested...

Back