NitrousG35 has gone in a new direction...

*cough* full-race turbo kit with new borg warner efr turbo *cough*

I assume you mean a FR turbo kit for the Evos and not a Civic. I know Geoff Raicer quite well. FR does not have a kit for the Evo X. I plan on going FP Red BB next year. FP is a great value and with the new BB turbos, they spool up quickly and make great power. Probably the most popular turbo kit out there for the Evo X.

I assume you mean a FR turbo kit for the Evos and not a Civic. I know Geoff Raicer quite well. FR does not have a kit for the Evo X. I plan on going FP Red BB next year. FP is a great value and with the new BB turbos, they spool up quickly and make great power. Probably the most popular turbo kit out there for the Evo X.
yes i mean the evo, and i am very good friends with geoff myself as i only live 20 min away from the shop and do photos for them and i am a test car for most of the civic parts, and i can tell you they have stuff for the evo x. i watched it get test fitted and built. it might not be on their website yet but i can assure you they make at least 4 different manifolds for the evo x.

I actually saw your old SI yesterday.

Nice Evo. I like the Father and son theme. :)

:giggle:

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

btw congrats on ur new cars!!! :woot:

yes i mean the evo, and i am very good friends with geoff myself as i only live 20 min away from the shop and do photos for them and i am a test car for most of the civic parts, and i can tell you they have stuff for the evo x. i watched it get test fitted and built. it might not be on their website yet but i can assure you they make at least 4 different manifolds for the evo x.
Full Race's turbo manifolds are the bomb. I know that they make them. However, they do not have a turbo kit, not that it is any big deal. You can always get a Borg Warner EFR turbo and use it with the FR turbo manifold. I tried to get Geoff to consider making an exhaust system for the Evo X as I had a FR 3" exhaust on my Si. Geoff had me start some threads on a couple of Evo forums, but it seemed like everyone wanted an FQ400 center exit exhaust that would have required a special diffuser, so I don't think that FR will do it.

I think that I will probably go with a FR turbo manifold and a FP Red BB turbo. Should make decent power when done.

^^ The pictures of the Si make me want to cry. I miss it a lot and I have never ever seen it that dirty. For four years, I kept that car as pristine as the day I bought it. Car was never driven in the rain or snow. I stored the car the last couple of years during the winter months. I know that the car is in good hands however. Matt is really the only person I would have ever sold it to. Matt has been my best friend on 8th Gen Civic and he means a lot to me. I know that he will get a lot of enjoyment out of the car.

^^ The pictures of the Si make me want to cry. I miss it a lot and I have never ever seen it that dirty. For four years, I kept that car as pristine as the day I bought it. Car was never driven in the rain or snow. I stored the car the last couple of years during the winter months. I know that the car is in good hands however. Matt is really the only person I would have ever sold it to. Matt has been my best friend on 8th Gen Civic and he means a lot to me. I know that he will get a lot of enjoyment out of the car.

He wants me to sell him my RPM2s so he can have a 4Dr Meanie :giggle:

+1 to seeing your old car over the weekend!

It is sexy!! :bighug: @ you upgrading to the EVO X.

Oh and BLUE EVO X FTW!

That would be the exact color my EVO X would be if I got one!!

It must have been hard to let the car go knowing you'd see it again. However, Matt will take care of it..

It must have been hard to let the car go knowing you'd see it again. However, Matt will take care of it..

If he doesn't I will beat him, take the keys, detail it and return it to him. :giggle: All the cars at the Dragon get real dirty....mine still has a nice grey hue in the rear and about a million dead bugs in the front.

Sometimes I wish someone we knew well got our SI...Sometimes I hate not knowing what's going on with it :sadbanana:

Congrats Bill! I had no idea you got one too...last time you guys stopped by I thought you had your heart set on a Mustang! I think you made the right choice and the father son combo is very cool. ;)

Cheers,
Rasky

Congrats Bill! I had no idea you got one too...last time you guys stopped by I thought you had your heart set on a Mustang! I think you made the right choice and the father son combo is very cool. ;)

Cheers,
Rasky
Chad, when Joshua and I came by your old house, I was just getting ready to sell the Si. I really had no intention of buying an Evo for me. My plan was to just save my money and wait until next year to find another car. However, when I found out how difficult it was to find an Octane Blue Evo and also the fact that the 2012's will be more expensive, I decided to pull the trigger and get one. And yes, I really wanted a Mustang 5.0, but after reading about the problems with its 6 speed, I nixed getting one right away. I just cannot get over how easy it is to make serious horsepower on Evos, both the 4G63 and 4B11T which is in the Evo X. I will have Joshua get in contact with you and we will come out to see you in both cars!

Big hi also to both Robert-JRotrax and Mike-Dentrecords. Miss you guys a lot. I have kind of been lurking on Mike's Facebook page and get a laugh all the time out of the funny pictures and captions that he has.

If he doesn't I will beat him, take the keys, detail it and return it to him. :giggle: All the cars at the Dragon get real dirty....mine still has a nice grey hue in the rear and about a million dead bugs in the front.

Thank you Santiago. Now I can sleep well at night. Seeing my Si all dusty and dirty has been causing me nightmares...

Back